IGNORED

"Two inquries?"

Then again whats a fucking inquiry? starting to think weve be done again this summer already. Bill fuck off

I was going to ask if there was some sort of different meaning for "inquiry" in England. Because by American sports standards, an "inquiry" basically amounts to calling up a team and saying, "hey, is this guy available?" If Kenwright is serious about wanting to get into the Champions League then we fucking better be speaking to a whole bunch of teams about various players, even if only one or two actually result in a signing.

Lot of PMT about at the mo.

Chill people.....if nothing's happened by the end of July start to worry....but the window's only just opened and Bob the Spaniard's only just home from working on the Conf. Cup. He's not even taken DM's "Defence is the best form of attack!" posters down at Finch Farm yet!

All will be well B).

from what i can gather he isnt even back yet. Isnt he back towards the end of the week? if so lets give him five mins to get his feet into his office and then lets see him start to work.

Were all worrying about average players that we have been linked to moving to other clubs....we just need to wait and see.

Dont forget he hasnt even spoken to the players yet. other than an introdcution, with many players saying they have not met with him at all.

from what i can gather he isnt even back yet. Isnt he back towards the end of the week? if so lets give him five mins to get his feet into his office and then lets see him start to work.

Were all worrying about average players that we have been linked to moving to other clubs....we just need to wait and see.

Dont forget he hasnt even spoken to the players yet. other than an introdcution, with many players saying they have not met with him at all.

Believe I read very recently that Martinez will actually take control of affairs from next Monday, but I don't know for sure at what time the real work begins. Even saw it mentioned before that, that the new manager will take hold of things what would have been three days ago but for arguments sake, he'll be getting involved soon enough and making himself known and establishing a rapport with the players. All in good time.