IGNORED

Lower Gwladys Row QQ

Hey guys,

I am visiting Liverpool the weekend of the Everton-Chelsea match so I decided to buy tickets. There weren't many unobstructed seats available so when I finally got one on the Everton ticket website, I took it. The seats are in section GT3 Row QQ. After further research online, I have been reading that those seats can be pretty hard to see the field from since people are usually standing and singing and the roof hangs very low.

Does anyone here have an opinion about how bad the vision at these seats will be or even a picture of the view from a similar vantage point?

Thanks,

Carlos

Hey guys,

I am visiting Liverpool the weekend of the Everton-Chelsea match so I decided to buy tickets. There weren't many unobstructed seats available so when I finally got one on the Everton ticket website, I took it. The seats are in section GT3 Row QQ. After further research online, I have been reading that those seats can be pretty hard to see the field from since people are usually standing and singing and the roof hangs very low.

Does anyone here have an opinion about how bad the vision at these seats will be or even a picture of the view from a similar vantage point?

Thanks,

Carlos

My season ticket is G4 Row LL and it is smack bang in the middle of the singing and is the best area of the ground for atmosphere. Its true that everybody stands up so don't expect to use your seat much

As for the view , from my seat its fine the only obstruction for me is that I have to lean forward to see the corner flag

Standing is not a problem in lower gwladys. The problem is you need to stand and duck to see anything because of the roof at the back. Sitting down, you'll be fine but often vs Arse/Chelsea, etc the lower Gwladys turns into a terrace, so you need to stand. On the back row of lower gwladys you need to kind of dip down and angle you neck whilst standing to see up the other end so people often just stand in the isles.

You can't see past the penalty area of the Park End when stood, but GT4 (and GT3) is the best part in the ground as it's the Everton away area in the home end!

It is worth sacrificing the view for it. If you don't like it then just get your ticket earlier next time.