IGNORED

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

prince of egypt

hi to all members

really i spent nice time with you

and i have happy memory with this forum

but becouse im not perfect in english , i feel a bit sarcasm from many members when i post any topic

and really the main resson maked me regist in this forum , " learn and see more "

and really

i learned many things from all members

then i will go away , and after i feel im good in english enough ,

i will regist in english forum again ,

thank you about your kindness

your brother POE :)

Yeah don't go Ahmed...someone'll only go and write a sad song about it, it'll get recorded by that Canadian woman who did the "Titanic" theme...you know the one...looks like she's constipated when she goes for the big notes..then you'll be as famous as a Big Brother evictee in Outer Mongolia....do you really want all that? No, of course you don't...stand your ground my friend and stay put!

Yeah don't go Ahmed...someone'll only go and write a sad song about it, it'll get recorded by that Canadian woman who did the "Titanic" theme...you know the one...looks like she's constipated when she goes for the big notes..then you'll be as famous as a Big Brother evictee in Outer Mongolia....do you really want all that? No, of course you don't...stand your ground my friend and stay put!

42563[/snapback]

Celine Dion, and shes French Canadian :P

i thought your main reason for coming on this forum was to the mighty blues being your fave english team as for your english you are doing fine mate there is no need to leave honest stay and enjoy the forum you are more then welcome