Sign in to follow this  
SimonButtle

Five Players

If you could pick five players from other prem clubs only, to add to the squad,moneys no object,who would it be? and how would you line them up?

-------------Given-----------------

--Neville--Yobo--Lescott--Risse--

-Arteta--Cahill--Fabregas--Giggs-

----------AJ-------Henry----------

I went for Phil at RB cause i could'nt think of a decent RB in the prem.any ideas?

If you could pick five players from other prem clubs only, to add to the squad,moneys no object,who would it be? and how would you line them up?

-------------Given-----------------

--Neville--Yobo--Lescott--Risse--

-Arteta--Cahill--Fabregas--Giggs-

----------AJ-------Henry----------

I went for Phil at RB cause i could'nt think of a decent RB in the prem.any ideas?

you picked riise and giggs? why on earth

5 players:

ronaldo

fabregas

eboue

kalou

jussi

MY FIVE..........

.........................howard........................

neville.......yobo..............lescot................clichy

ronaldo.........gerrard.........cahill..............henry

...............Johnson............drogba.........................

SUB ...........rooney. :P

clichy? you must be joking? hes alright at tackleing but when coming to pass the ball he gives it away, i think hes shit lol

good call on henry on the wings, his old position lol

you picked riise and giggs? why on earth

5 players:

ronaldo

fabregas

eboue

kalou

jussi

Giggs is a class player mate,you might be right about Riise though,swap him for Matt Taylor.

i think riise is a good player, better than matty taylor, giggs is good but past it now, rather have ronaldo than giggs, atm id say ronaldo is the best player in the world

i think riise is a good player, better than matty taylor, giggs is good but past it now, rather have ronaldo than giggs, atm id say ronaldo is the best player in the world

Anyone who tries to get there team mate sent off is not playing in my team, did you see yesterdays game, Rooney and Larsson were getting frustrated with him cause he would'nt pass the ball, he was subbed in the end even though they were chasing the game

Giggs is a class player mate,you might be right about Riise though,swap him for Matt Taylor.

dont get me wrong hes class, but if you were to pick 5 players, surely youd get someone younger than giggs with a fture, like ronaldo...ok he didnt have theb est of games yesterday but hes an unbelievable talent ... and persnally i htink the best prem left back is evra

Yeah, i'll give you that, but how can you pick Pedersen against the likes of Henry, Robben, or even Joe Cole. :blink: not in the same class.

ive got Henry upfront with AJ,

Robben is a diver, which is a shame because he's the dogs bollox.

Joe Cole is to inconsistent.

arteta,downing,mathew taylor,mcsheffrey, if i had the choice i can think of dozens i would pick before him, he's only average. He would never be in my top twenty players never mind top Five.

arteta,downing,mathew taylor,mcsheffrey, if i had the choice i can think of dozens i would pick before him, he's only average. He would never be in my top twenty players never mind top Five.

Arteta is not a winger, Downing maybe, i mentioned Taylor before, and apart from the fact mcsheffrey is a striker he plays in the champ.

Arteta plays his best games out wide, McSheff plays left mid.

But i'm just pointing out if you could bring in Five players, who would they be and where would they play, Pederson is your choice thats fair enough, but he wouldnt be mine. ;)

Arteta plays his best games out wide, McSheff plays left mid.

But i'm just pointing out if you could bring in Five players, who would they be and where would they play, Pederson is your choice thats fair enough, but he wouldnt be mine. ;)

Its just interesting to know how other people would pick their teams, i would prefer Giggs myself but others were saying he is to old so i was just trying to think of an alternative. If there were no restrictions all i think most of us would have Ronaldihino on the left.