IGNORED

What Do We Need

rowlo-efc

Some people who know what they are doing in the transfer window would be a good start.

Looks like are 2 main signings are not going to sign so we wasted a week in the transfer market and managed to lose 2 players to other clubs and 2 in the transfer window so looking good.

Apart from that

Decent goalkeeper on a perm basis

Right back

Centre Half (Young)

Midfielder

A striker for cover however if looking for long term then maybe not

Some people who know what they are doing in the transfer window would be a good start.

Looks like are 2 main signings are not going to sign so we wasted a week in the transfer market and managed to lose 2 players to other clubs and 2 in the transfer window so looking good.

Apart from that

Decent goalkeeper on a perm basis

Right back

Centre Half (Young)

Midfielder

A striker for cover however if looking for long term then maybe not

That and a left back

just fernandes and i will be over the moon todays echo stated ''He has spent the past few days at Bellefield, but is just waiting to receive the all clear to start playing.'' give him the god dam all clear please or put us out of are fuckin misery so we can have a weekend free of being glued to the pc in false hope that we are going to sighn him checking everotnfc for clues skysports for clues gd old toffe talk to read some crap rumors like he has gone to hong cong to visit his cousin to ask him advise. DAM ITTT!!!

IMO we need a solid midfielder, Fernandes is worth a go, but i think what we really need to do is concentrate on the our GK. Howard hasnt give any indication that he will stay so we need to be looking elsewere. IMO we should be chasing Craig Gordon, hes twice the keeper howard is & would be a great signing for years to come.

So our prioritys should be.....

1......Craig Gordon

2......Everything else.

you have your 3 diffrent class (lescott, cahill and arteta)

then your good players (yobo, howard, nevile, Johnson, anichebe PROSPECT) osman i supose and vdm cus i dont wanna class them as passengers.

then there is the pasengers ( every1 who aint on the lists above)

jury out: fernandes??? silva, vaughn, hughes, other youth

Edited by Jackelz

you have your 3 diffrent class (lescott, cahill and arteta)

then your good players (yobo, howard, nevile, Johnson, anichebe PROSPECT) osman i supose and vdm cus i dont wanna class them as passengers.

then there is the pasengers ( every1 who aint on the lists above)

jury out: fernandes??? silva, vaughn, hughes, other youth

top 3 yes

good players wouldnt include neville, anichebe, or osman and would include maybe hibbert

passengers as you call em, neville, cars (past it) etc.

if we sign fernandes he'll be different class and the others fair enuff

imo we need(based on us playing a 442);

an experienced forward to play now, so we can nurture the babies into the side, maybe even loan them out. some one around the 30 mark would do, giving the young lads 2years to work on their abilities.

a central midfielder, ok, we have cahill who will do alot of work for us in their. and we have pip neville who we will get another few seasons out of. so id say a long term replacement for pip will do (Barton still my favoured prospect)

a left footed wide midfield player. arteta can play both flanks, but we know hes best on the right (apart from in the middle, but i dont think we could play him and cahill central together) again someone late 20's, we have an extremely hot prospect in JPK coming through the ranks soon enough.

a left full back, someone to take over here for the forseeable future. Nuno can do a great job, but hes getting on now. Boyle and Molyneux wont be in just yet i dont think. Baines would be number 1 for me.

back up, we need a squad. cover for Hibbo, i think he can do all we need in a full back, apart from cross a ball, that can be worked on, still only 25. we do have John Irving coming through too. we will also need cover at centre half, stubbs will retire soon, and we will need more than just hughes to cover.

a goal keeper, again to hold the fort for Turner and Ruddy.

my team in 3 years

------------------Turner--------------------

Hibbo------Yobo------Lescott------Baines

Arteta-----Cahill------Barton-----Kissock

---------Johnson-----Vaughan------------

that was too much work

edit; if fernandes comes through, replace barton with him lol

Edited by StevO