Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

James Hall

I hope Moyes actaully gives him a chance to have a few for the first team.

and good look to him and all!- we're bringing a few through for next season arn't we!?

Get along to some reserve matches...good way to see which youngsters stand out from the others. Anchiebe stood out in every reserve game I saw last season...

i got to about 5 reserve games last season.

lee molyneux stood out to me, both of the keepers (ruddy/turner) looked good, and vaughan showed he was a cut above the rest. i was gutted to only see JPK for about 10mins, jack the rock for about 10mins too.

good luck to young Hall

The likes of Kissock, Rodwell, and Baxter etc all sound like a good future for the club but i just hope we can hold on to these players, you know what we are like, especially kissock being left sided and english, if he is as good as is thought he will be in great demand.

the lad has had other offers, even from abroad it had been reported. lets just hope the first team keep improving so the kids wont need to go elsewhere

or messi... here's to hoping ... just need a bit of luck, atm he looks liek he has the skill, which is somethin that ossie lacks...so if he can stay above average at that he could be a good player

good luck to hall anyways