IGNORED

Baines And Benni At Goodison Park

Leighton Baines and Blackburn's Benni McCarthy are both at Goodison Park watching their pre-season friendly against Werder Bremen

Baines was shown on EvertonTV sat next to England and Everton forward James Vaughan

Benni McCarthy meanwhile was sat next to new Everton signing Steven Pienaar

will we see them in the blue shirts this season???

You make your own conclusions

4z4h4j9.png

662tjqo.png

No Chance on Benni as if he leaves it will be to Chelski as they already said they want him.

Heres hoping that that is a sign for Baines to be signed today but just don't know.

However after Everton having a bid rejected for him would not be a good idea to go to the game however he is a fan so it could just be that.

Hope so but don't think it means anything

i think benni is no chance.

but seen as baines has no injury and should have been playing for wigan in thier friendly at the same time.

maybe just for once we haven't messed about and just given them what they've asked for.

No he is blue through an through. Not a kopite

I read in the echo it was mcarthy who told pienarr to come to us as they are very close friends so he will have come to watch with him as it is only donw the road.

how ever there is no excuses for mr baines looking pritty cosey there with an everton player (witch he is mates from the u21 championship by the way)

baines= morealess certin

benni = doesnt really mean anything ( no chance)

Newcastle fan here. Just to let you guys know I very much doubt we're in for Baines. We've just signed two left backs:

1 - Ivica Dragutinovic from Sevilla (31 year old current Serbian international left back)

2 - Jose Enrique from Villareal (21 year old Spanish U21 international left back)

We already had Babayarro. I mean yeah ok he doesn't really count, but either way we already have our left side of defence sorted. Top class experienced left back and a top class young left back, I can't see any possibe way we would be interested in Baines.. IMO he'll be an Everton player.

Just thought I'd post this incase any Everton fans are getting nervous about the press reports of both clubs having bids accepted, IMO its nonesense.

Edited by DonnieDio

Baines is in talk with EvertonFc and the toons,,,,

source: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_2640553,00.html

I've seen the article, that's why I posted, to let the Everton fans know that considering the singings we've just made this is very likely to be a fantasy story, so no need to worry. BTW the SkySports website is crap, its totally seperate to the reasonably reliable SkySports News (SkySports site is run by PlanetFootball...). As I said mate, I don't believe we're in talks with him. Why would we spend £7 million on two new international left backs and then offer £6 million for Baines. We don't need 4 left backs (including Babayarro).

Edited by DonnieDio

Newcastle fan here. Just to let you guys know I very much doubt we're in for Baines. We've just signed two left backs:

1 - Ivica Dragutinovic from Sevilla (31 year old current Serbian international left back)

2 - Jose Enrique from Villareal (21 year old Spanish U21 international left back)

We already had Babayarro. I mean yeah ok he doesn't really count, but either way we already have our left side of defence sorted. Top class experienced left back and a top class young left back, I can't see any possibe way we would be interested in Baines.. IMO he'll be an Everton player.

Just thought I'd post this incase any Everton fans are getting nervous about the press reports of both clubs having bids accepted, IMO its nonesense.

Cheers for that mate, I appreciate you taking time to try and dampen peoples concern.

I've seen the article, that's why I posted, to let the Everton fans know that considering the singings we've just made this is very likely to be a fantasy story, so no need to worry. BTW the SkySports website is crap, its totally seperate to the reasonably reliable SkySports News (SkySports site is run by PlanetFootball...). As I said mate, I don't believe we're in talks with him. Why would we spend £7 million on two new international left backs and then offer £6 million for Baines. We don't need 4 left backs (including Babayarro).

Cheers mate.