IGNORED

I Will Be In Liverpool In May!

KillaGTiR

hey guys i will be in england in may staying for about 3 or 4 days going to see the  Everton and west brom play the last game of the season i hope it will be a good one if anyone would like to catch up before the game please post up here!!

:D - no one has posted!

:lol::lol::lol:

I will meet you in the top house (off Queens drive) for a pint - at 1:30pm

I'll come as long as reg reagan is there, see if he's as mouthy without his computer to hide behinde.

The reason hardly anyone has answered you is because non of the forum members actually go the match, only welsh people go to Goodison, you should build your new ground in north wales so its easier for your fans to get to the match.

P.s. I won't be able to make it..........just remembered i'll be in paris in may watching the reds lift there sixth european cup.

Be nice to have a pint & a chat,  and put some faces to the names.  :)

Love to be there...all I have to do is persuade the wife that she needs to go to Nottingham to see our eldest at uni, while I pop off (relying on her poor grasp of geography) down the road(!) to Liverpool. Ideally it will be engineered so all of this is her idea :P ...wish me luck, it'll take some work.. :lol:

Edited by mikeo

I'll come as long as reg reagan is there, see if he's as mouthy without his computer to hide behinde.

The reason hardly anyone has answered you is because non of the forum members actually go the match, only welsh people go to Goodison, you should build your new ground in north wales so its easier for your fans to get to the match.

P.s. I won't be able to make it..........just remembered i'll be in paris in may watching the reds lift there sixth european cup.

Oslo to Paris, how long does that take?

ABSOLUTE BOLLOCKS