IGNORED

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhh!

thebluenose

ive got my driving test tomorrow. its my first one so im really nervous. i wasnt nervous before but its jus dawned on me.

i hope to whatever deity there is up there that i pass coz im sick of the fucking lessons, im also sick of people much younger than me passing after just a few months of driving. ive been driving for nearly a year now.

My first driving test (in 1977) I was so wound up I went to the pub at lunch time and had a couple of pints to calm the nerves. Not the best idea :unsure: .

Failed :( .

Passed second time....though it was seventeen years later :D . Rode bikes in-between B) .

Good luck anyway Alex.

Edited by MikeO

Little driving story for the newly passed!

After passing at the 2nd attempt, and thinking I was the best driver in the world I borrowed my dads car one evenning.Went ok till I returned home!Dad used to park his car in the next door neighbour's garage as my brother was in ours and the neighbour didn't have a car!

Opened the garage door and drove in SLOWLY as I hadn't turned the garage light on, the car lights were good enough for me.

Heard a POP!.......and noticed something dripping on the window screen!....Got out and turned the garage light on......and found I'd managed to catch a pot of yellow paint that had been on the garage floor :huh: ....now dad had a BLUE allegro!!.....HAD! a blue car......Now he had a blue and yellow car.Didn't try and clean it , just ran round to ours and told him the good news!

He spent most of the night cleaning that paint off....me I went to bed.....How fuc%ing ungrateful are we when were young?

Dad forgave me and he continued to let me borrow his car.........and I repayed his trust by crashing it into a cortina a few months latter! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on passing your test mate.......if you borrow your dads car...WATCH OUT!!!!!

Alex, let us know when you take the car, so I´ll be at home that day: I dont´think of stepping in the street. Needless to say I won´t get into any car :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations, now you have no excuse to bring anybody anywhere :wink2: