• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest once-a-blue!
Mascherano was quality yesterday.

Fck Off he was incredibly lucky! Inter just panicked and gave Mascherano the ball whenever he went near them! Inter are a very nervous team at home in front of their adoring 80000 screaming fans and you have to feel sorry for them playing under such pressure. Just look at their home record over the last 2 years, it's been a struggle !!

Was Torres's goal over the line?

Fck Off he was incredibly lucky! Inter just panicked and gave Mascherano the ball whenever he went near them! Inter are a very nervous team at home in front of their adoring 80000 screaming fans and you have to feel sorry for them playing under such pressure. Just look at their home record over the last 2 years, it's been a struggle !!

Was Torres's goal over the line?

TAke ur Blue glasses off for a min, Mascherano was superb that game.

Guest once-a-blue!
TAke ur Blue glasses off for a min, Mascherano was superb that game.

Fkn luck mate and nothing else! You'll be supporting the red fkrs next!

Guest once-a-blue!
Im so sorry for watching football and giving a honest opinion......next time i will just shouot and scream and 'fuckers' when they play well......

Now Jacko that sounds more like a true blue!

Guest once-a-blue!
Aye like you do now. :rolleyes: Your a wind up merchant mate.

Licker that was uncalled for - wash your mouth out! As long as you consider Carsley to be better than Mascherano your way ahead of me on the wind up stakes!

And this is what i said the last post on page one..........

Group: Admin

Member No.: 325

Just a very good player IMO but my personal choice would be Hargreaves, Carrick and Carsley are not in the same class.

And Torres has got the potential to be another Ferguson I guess!

MMMmm.....Ferguson? What the hell has he got to do with a holding midfield player?

Seems my comparison between Mascherano and Sissoko...kinda touched a nerve!

Sissoko!!.........wasn't he, according to luckypool fans the best player in the world!...How the hell you got more money for him than you paid will go down in history as a mystery on the scale of why Gerrard didn't join Chelsea when he wanted to!

Your club is one of the very few who could afford £18million for Mascherano.....you better hope he isn't another Sissoko!.....though maybe you could sell him if he is.....for eermmm say £20 million!!!...........Why not! Your not called luckypool for nothing!

Guest once-a-blue!
MMMmm.....Ferguson? What the hell has he got to do with a holding midfield player?

Seems my comparison between Mascherano and Sissoko...kinda touched a nerve!

Sissoko!!.........wasn't he, according to luckypool fans the best player in the world!...How the hell you got more money for him than you paid will go down in history as a mystery on the scale of why Gerrard didn't join Chelsea when he wanted to!

Your club is one of the very few who could afford £18million for Mascherano.....you better hope he isn't another Sissoko!.....though maybe you could sell him if he is.....for eermmm say £20 million!!!...........Why not! Your not called luckypool for nothing!

It didn't really touch a nerve - more amusing than anything else. It simply confirmed what I have always thought about you!

Once-a-blue!.....I CAN understand why you come onto a Blue forum, when in fact your red!

Your club has the means to spend big bucks, sure you may be way in debt!Who isn't.You have been talked about the last couple of years as one of the big four!..good luck to you!

But what you'd really love would be your club to still have a soul!.....to have fans who have stuck by a club who have had some very poor years!

I guess deep down your ashamed of the way your club has handled it's self in the last year!

All that desperation to get the prem!

Come on mate!.....come over to the Blue side! You know you want to really.

Were a good family club.....a kinda peoples club!

You know pound for pound ie money spent on players, wages and size of squad we really are probably the best in the prem in relation to league position!!

That's the reason your here......isn't it? :huh:

Guest once-a-blue!
Once-a-blue!.....I CAN understand why you come onto a Blue forum, when in fact your red!

Your club has the means to spend big bucks, sure you may be way in debt!Who isn't.You have been talked about the last couple of years as one of the big four!..good luck to you!

But what you'd really love would be your club to still have a soul!.....to have fans who have stuck by a club who have had some very poor years!

I guess deep down your ashamed of the way your club has handled it's self in the last year!

All that desperation to get the prem!

Come on mate!.....come over to the Blue side! You know you want to really.

Were a good family club.....a kinda peoples club!

You know pound for pound ie money spent on players, wages and size of squad we really are probably the best in the prem in relation to league position!!

That's the reason your here......isn't it? :huh:

Steady on - we'll be going for a beer next! and I am here to distract you from the misery of last night and another season of winning nothing....but providing the people are happy that's the main thing!

Steady on - we'll be going for a beer next! and I am here to distract you from the misery of last night and another season of winning nothing....but providing the people are happy that's the main thing!

Yes we are happy!!!..........................It's not just about the result! Other things sometimes matter......Pride in your club!.....in your chairman and manager.

Anyone can win a cup!....why even Barnsley or WBA could win one this year.....just showing cups can be won with a BIT of LUCK!

See it's just not about winning!......standing shoulder to shoulder with fans who have had plenty of hard times, who can lose and not want to write death threats to the owners!!

Are you happy.......or will it take the Arab money to make you all smile again....but remember you can't buy back your soul.....just a cup or two.

As for the beer.......I'll have a Stella.....guess your a bitter man!

Guest blueboy122

Blue 250 Take A Bow.

Quality Reply!!

Ull Neva Have A Soul Lik Everton!!

Everton Forever Even If We Finish 18TH!!!!!!!

At Least We Wud All Stick Together!!! Ur Manager Would Be Dead And The Rest Of Ur Players!!

***not acceptable***

Edited by MikeO

Guest once-a-blue!
Blue 250 Take A Bow.

Quality Reply!!

At Least We Wud All Stick Together!!! Ur Manager Would Be Dead And The Rest Of Ur Players!!

Shame your juvenile response wasn't quite the same quality! Your probably too young or too dim to remember the eighties but Evertonians were ranting that as soon as Liverpool stopped winning the League their supporters would disappear by the thousands and yet they still sell out every game and they haven't won the league for 18 years? It's good to stick together in times of adversity and I accept you do it very well - long may it continue - the adversity that is?

Edited by MikeO

Blue 250 Take A Bow.

Quality Reply!!

as much as it pains me to take sides with such an obvious tit as once-a-blue, that has got to be the worst post on a forum i've seen in a long time.

Edited by MikeO

Guest once-a-blue!
as much as it pains me to take sides with such an obvious tit as once-a-blue, that has got to be the worst post on a forum i've seen in a long time.

Do you mind that's Mr Tit to you but thanks for the begrudged support anyway! :D

What's all this Sissoko bashing about?

Momo was and is a bloody good player. He felt the pressure at the end and lost confidence, but did some remarkable things for such a young player.

That's why we practically doubled our money on him, that's why he's starting every game for Juventus and scored a top goal and he will go on to become a top european player because he has bags of potential.

On the other hand, Mascherano is 23, has nearly 50 caps for one of the best International sides on the planet and is rated as the best in his position in the world by anyone that has a clue about football.

Scored a stunning goal today and destroys attacks, time and time again. MOM in Italy against the Champions... One day he might be as good as carsley.

he deserved the send off...

oh how much am i loving redcafe.net right now :D

I think that goes without saying - nothing we'd like better than Everton taking that last Champions League spot and seeing Phil Neville back in the Champions League.

The best of luck to you :)

Dont worry mate , red devils will be all out supporting Everton for 4th place.. a good decent team under a good manager ( Moyes ) representing English football in champions league, nobody wants flukeys and deluded over rated MBE's playing in champions league