IGNORED

Duncan Ban?what Ur Thoughts?

RoGuEAuDiO

Deserved it, how much longer is he going to bring the club into disrepute.

Dont see alehouse teams doing that in the Sunday league. :(

FFS HE WAS ONLY ON THE PITCH 8 mins, if the games too hard for him he should hang up his boots now.

Mc Fadden got punched kicked and elbowed all over the pitch last week, ended up with a Black eye, broken nose and 8 stitches in his leg, and he just got on with it.

I think Duncan just wants to finish his career sitting at home with his pidgeons, as far as i'm concerned they can finish his contract now and send him home. :angry: and if the club fight his case i'll be very dissappointed.

Dont want to see him in a ROYAL BLUE SHIRT again.

Edited by toffeelicker

Guest fozzie22
Deserved it, how much longer is he going to bring the club into disrepute.

Dont see alehouse teams doing that in the Sunday league.  :(

FFS HE WAS ONLY ON THE PITCH 8 mins, if the games too hard for him he should hang up his boots now.

Mc Fadden got punched kicked and elbowed all over the pitch last week, ended up with a Black eye, broken nose and 8 stitches in his leg, and he just got on with it.

I think Duncan just wants to finish his career sitting at home with his pidgeons, as far as i'm concerned they can finish his contract now and send him home. :angry: and if the club fight his case i'll be very dissappointed.

Dont want to see him in a ROYAL BLUE SHIRT again.

Couldnt agree more licker..

The man,for some unknown reason is seen as a demi god at Goodison,i just see him as a wastrel who had a lot of talent when he was young,but chose to throw it away with his ill temper.

But no doubt the club will fight the case.."for the good of the fans and club" the usual shite that comes out of Goodison,he should,like licker says never be seen in an Everton shirt again.

I understand that my outburst will upset some of our younger members, but if you look at his career in perspective, Duncan has played very little football in the latter part of his career, mainly due to suspensions and fitness problems.

For the last five years you would be very surprised at the amount of games he HASNT played..... Lets say 38 LEAGUE GAMES & A COUPLE OF CUP GAMES a season would work out at average 40. Over five years that would be near 200 games he should have played. I'll bet he hasnt played 100.

FFS Frank Lampard has played more than that in two years, i'll bet Tony hibbert has played twice as many games as Duncan has in the last five years. Duncan is the original Sick note and the minute he gets fit, he goes out and gets himself suspended, how can you rely on someone like that, it throws all tactics and team plans out the window.

Sorry but Duncans never been a team man, its always fook you lot i'm alright.

Now is the time to put him in the retirement home, remember some good times with him, but his time has passed and the sooner the club stop relying on him we might be able to move on.

As far as i'm concerned Duncans time is over.

For the last five years you would be very surprised at the amount of games he HASNT played..... Lets say 38 LEAGUE GAMES & A COUPLE OF CUP GAMES a season would work out at  average 40. Over five years that would be near 200 games he should have played.  I'll bet he hasnt played 100.

As far as i'm concerned Duncans time is over.

exactly right, as the stats below suggest:

in the past 5 1/2 seasons since he re-signed from newcastle he has started a massive 64 games in all competitions and come on as a sub in 69 --- he has scored 30 goals in those games, which, to be fair, is not a bad return....

his previous spell was about 4 seasons long (joining in the middle of one season and leaving in the middle of another), however during that period he started 126 games and came on as a sub in 7--- he scored 40 goals in that time...

so co-incidentally, as of today, each spell with Everton has seen him on the field of play exactly 133 times.....however given how many appearances in his 2nd spell were as a sub, I would imagine that his goals/minute ratio would actually be quite a bit better during this current spell.

still it makes you wonder why his name often gets the loudest cheer before games at Goodison --- I'm convinced it's because (embarrasingly) the fans not only approve of, but actually enjoy, his short temper & sometimes violent acts.

so much for the school of science!!!

Raccy - as we both agreed in a similar thread - I actually like the bloke, and to some extent he has provided a few kodak moments. Not enough, he has hurt us at a time we could have done without it.

Leave with some dignity Dunc, and look up some friends from the BRPCoGB and have a super retirement

ATB

Mac

i agree that Duncs sendin off was deserved and yes a 6 match ban also

i also do think that getting rid of him isnt what we need. at the beginning of the transfer window there was talk of the big man leaving until every player came out an pleaded him too stay.

he keeps the club going with his presence on an off the field. yes he does make mistakes (well a lot) but i think the Legend of Duncan Ferguson should remain at the club

he is a unique player who i think (and i guarantee others dont) has some more important goals left in him

I can understand the sending off but the thing that really annoys me is they aregoing on about a 6 match ban.

How many games did Essian get for his bad tackles. He gets 2 matches against the Redshite and got nothing on another tackel of the same nature.

Now not defedning ferg but how can her get a 6 match ban for nothing really and all Essien gets is a 2 match ban for something that could have ended 2 players carrers.

Load of b/s@it