IGNORED

Champions League Draw Fixed?

dodgy or not, nothing will come of it i'm pretty sure. For UEFA to call a re-draw would be basically admitting a fix. They'll deny it and stick to their guns.

Sounds dodgy, but I guarantee that on message boards all round europe, every single possible outcome of that draw will have been quoted and passed off as fact well before this lunchtime.

Arsenal is probably the worst draw of the lot for us. for a start its crap getting english teams in europe anyway, plus Arsenal will almost certainly beat us at the emirates.

Did you think that when you went to Milan, i think Emirates might be a bit easier. :)

honestly, no.

1st of all we had a good 2-0 lead going in to it, knowing full well that 1 goal would leave them needing 4. Matterazi and the brilliant cordoba both missing too. Plus theres always the chance playing the italians that they'll bottle it and simply not turn up. All in all I was pretty confident.

Before this draw though I was dreading us pulling arsenal, made the mistake of saying as much to a mate too, so its partly my fault as I'm one jinxed b*stard.

2nd legs at anfield though so if we can keep it down to a single goal defecit then we will be in with a shout. away goal at their place is crucial though i think, as they really can score anywhere.

Havent forgotten our little gentlemans bet either. Looking nailed on for me I have to say! :P

honestly, no.

1st of all we had a good 2-0 lead going in to it, knowing full well that 1 goal would leave them needing 4. Matterazi and the brilliant cordoba both missing too. Plus theres always the chance playing the italians that they'll bottle it and simply not turn up. All in all I was pretty confident.

Before this draw though I was dreading us pulling arsenal, made the mistake of saying as much to a mate too, so its partly my fault as I'm one jinxed b*stard.

2nd legs at anfield though so if we can keep it down to a single goal defecit then we will be in with a shout. away goal at their place is crucial though i think, as they really can score anywhere.

Havent forgotten our little gentlemans bet either. Looking nailed on for me I have to say! :P

??? :huh:

As opposed to who, cos i dont remember this. tho i think Torres is a cert for that.

it took some finding this...was you though!

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?showto...9&hl=Appiah

IMO you didnt have to buy a striker at all, that was the least of your worries, think you needed someone like Appiah to cover for Gerard and maybe play alongside, also need a winger The guy your after Babel ? is probs ok or you could have gone for Robben.

In fact you could have got all 3 for the price of Torres, I'll lay a friendly wager with you now ............

For the £50 million pounds you've spent on your strikers bellamy, crouch, kuyt, and torres, its still a midfielder Stevie La who finishes top scorer for you, and next season wont be any different. So as i said, lets hope he doesnt pick up an injury, or you will be in for another disappointing season.

Edited by johny

Yeah thats me, Gerrards not far behind tho is he, and i still maintain that at the time a striker was the least of your worries but i'll have to admit Torres is pure class.

If Rafa had'nt fucked up with his rotation early in the season, you would have been right in the mix with the other 3 right now, so why do you love him so much when he's costing you the title. ??

Torres is a very good player....so he should be for £27million.

Thing is Gerrard still pulls the strings!.......Stats would show how many of Torres's goals have been created by Gerrard.....infact, how many of their goals in total have been created by captain fantastic!

Gerrard has that exra mental ability, not to mention the physical to play balls that others dont even see!!...........to a forward that must be 10 goals a season at least!.if not more.

Gerrard still the best in the prem on his day....at £1million for every 5 weeks he should be!

Gerrard can, has and will win them cups on his own.........shame on the Blue boy :angry: