IGNORED

Maroune Fellani

all i know about this lad is that he's a 6 foot 4 midfielder! He's only 20 so still young. According to the sky sports website spurs and bayern munich are interested so he must be quite good. On you tube there are a few videos of his goals and suprise suprise every single one is a header. Might add that presence we need in midfield but heck what do i know!

all i know about this lad is that he's a 6 foot 4 midfielder! He's only 20 so still young. According to the sky sports website spurs and bayern munich are interested so he must be quite good. On you tube there are a few videos of his goals and suprise suprise every single one is a header. Might add that presence we need in midfield but heck what do i know!

Sold

Marouane Fellaini (born November 22, 1987 in Etterbeek) is a Belgian football player, currently playing for Standard Liège in the Jupiler League.

Fellaini was born to Moroccan parents and as a child belonged to numerous football academies. His father played for Raja Casablanca during the 1970s.[citation needed] Marouane Fellaini began playing football at the age of seven for Anderlecht. He was at the club's academy until aged ten when he joined Mons and three years later joined R. Francs Borains. He then left the club and was signed by Sporting Charleroi.

He is very tall and has a good heading ability. His stamina makes him one of the best box to box midfielders in the Jupiler League.

At the age of seventeen he signed his first full-time contract with Standard Liège.

his idol is former footballer Zinedine Zidane.

Recent rumours link him with a 10 Million Euro move to Everton FC.

He'll do for me, a box to box player with stamina at £6.5m POUNDS, yes please.

He'll do for me, a box to box player with stamina at £6.5m POUNDS, yes please.

Actually closer to £8m with the current hopeless exchange rate Bill.

Looks a scary bloke....the one eyebrow does it I think :unsure: .

Mascherano'd get himself sent off in the first minute if he came up against him :o !

Edited by MikeO

Just watched him on YouTube. He looks like the player Moyes is desperate for, I think we all concede we are a small team and we are crying out for somebody who is big in stature and can get stuck in. He's only 20 and he's a monster. Carsley is not gonna carry on forever and for the money quoted you are getting far more for your money than a homegrown british player.