IGNORED

Dirk Kuyt?

Guest Reg Reagan

Guest Reg Reagan

Was watching some highlights of last nights game between the Arses and RS on SSN. And they said that Dirk Kuyt was playing as a 5th man defender against the Arses last night even though he scored an unorthodox goal.

SO how does that work that Dirk Shyt played as a defender last night against the arses when he is actually a striker which cant score goals.

And I wouldnt be surprise to see that Shyt was the shittest player last night on the field.

Surely Rafa ("When you play against eight players behind the ball, narrow and deep, you cannot create many clear chances. "You just keep trying. You cannot say anything about this.") Benitez would never field a defensive formation :o .

Only small clubs do that surely?

Guest once-a-blue!
i cant see any effort that dyke shyt puts in for the liverskums

what does he exactly do for the team?

He scores against Inter Milan and Arsenal and possibly keeps Liverpool in the Champions league! He scored 6 goals in the CL this season and that in itself could pay his transfer fee a few times over. First to admit that he has been very frustrating and failed to score in the way that he did for Feyenoord. In fairness he has had some very difficult family matters to contend with and recently he is beginning to be very effective in his new position. He was £9m by the way.

To me Kuyt never stops running, and how he managed to get that goal against Arsenal...I don't know?.......Two Arsenal defenders and he still got it!!Credit to him.

Also credit for not being like Torres!!.......That bloke just seems to fall over for no reason!Some players ours included do When touched by an opponent, make the most of it, ok up to a point!

But Torres will go to ground for no reason!!....soon there will be a zone around him, anyone goes within one metre of him, and over he will go.

He scores against Inter Milan and Arsenal and possibly keeps Liverpool in the Champions league! He scored 6 goals in the CL this season and that in itself could pay his transfer fee a few times over. First to admit that he has been very frustrating and failed to score in the way that he did for Feyenoord. In fairness he has had some very difficult family matters to contend with and recently he is beginning to be very effective in his new position. He was £9m by the way.

your the first red ive actually heard/seen defend Kuyt :lol:

he does alot of trying but try as he may he is still shite.

rafa was not only robbed but was raped as well for £10million

Guest once-a-blue!
your the first red ive actually heard/seen defend Kuyt :lol:

he does alot of trying but try as he may he is still shite.

rafa was not only robbed but was raped as well for £10million

I bet you wouldn't be saying that if he had scored as many goals for you and you were still in the UEFA CUP! It's time a few Liverpool supporters actually started to take some notice of what he has been doing recently.

To me Kuyt never stops running, and how he managed to get that goal against Arsenal...I don't know?.......Two Arsenal defenders and he still got it!!Credit to him.

Also credit for not being like Torres!!.......That bloke just seems to fall over for no reason!Some players ours included do When touched by an opponent, make the most of it, ok up to a point!

But Torres will go to ground for no reason!!....soon there will be a zone around him, anyone goes within one metre of him, and over he will go.

but still kuyt is shit. he cant kick, he cant shoot so there for he cant score.

i still find it funny that he is playing top flight football where he should be somewhere playing non-league football with boston utd :lol:

Guest once-a-blue!

i still find it funny that he is playing top flight football where he should be somewhere playing non-league football with boston utd :lol:

I will keep this short ( I know you support Man U really!) given your inability to absorb information. He scored against Inter Milan and Arsenal in the Champions League! :lol:

Now Dodge!......I paid my £9.00 and watched non-league Kings Lynn along with 2,300 others play out a dull 0-0(left just before the end so could have been 1-0) :rolleyes: ....it was a terrible game!!.............Dirk Kuyt would have walked past the defencers I was forced to watch, the point is the forwards on display couldn't!!!!

Dirk Kuyt for Kings Lynn......yes please!

I will keep this short ( I know you support Man U really!) given your inability to absorb information. He scored against Inter Milan and Arsenal in the Champions League! :lol:

you mean those goals whic were tap ins while somebody else did the hard work? :lol:

please saha->kuyt any day

Guest once-a-blue!
you mean those goals whic were tap ins while somebody else did the hard work? :lol:

please saha->kuyt any day

Dodge - Inter Milan a tap in - oh yeah - proves my point about your inability to absorb information - typical Man U supporter!

And whoever mentioned Veronin in the same breath as Kuyt is being downright cruel. Veronin was a "FREE" but frankly I am not sure he was worth that much - huge disappointment after early promise - will go in the summer - probably get a few quid for him so possibly not the worst bit of business Liverpool have ever done!

all honesty there was a lot of luck in kuyts goal against inter, first off inter's fault leaving him unmarked inside the box. Rule one of defending failed. Next it took a big deflection which helped it over the keeper who would have more than likely saved it.

Dodge - Inter Milan a tap in - oh yeah - proves my point about your inability to absorb information - typical Man U supporter!

And whoever mentioned Veronin in the same breath as Kuyt is being downright cruel. Veronin was a "FREE" but frankly I am not sure he was worth that much - huge disappointment after early promise - will go in the summer - probably get a few quid for him so possibly not the worst bit of business Liverpool have ever done!

typical liverskum supporter... they know everything about nothing...

vorinon was always shit so he doesnt count... im enjoying the dyke shyt bashing because i know im right and you that im right so admit it... dirk kuyt is shit and he should be playing for King Lyns in the non-league division

Our MOTM today though.

He clearly doesnt have the talent to be a regular for a top 4 team in the premiership. But what he lacks in quality, he makes us for it in effort and endevour. Nowhere near the player i thought he was when we were linked with him and subsequently bought him, but he's doing his part in this seasons games. The new 4231 formation suits him well.

I wish every player had the attitude of Kuyt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lfc5times
Was watching some highlights of last nights game between the Arses and RS on SSN. And they said that Dirk Kuyt was playing as a 5th man defender against the Arses last night even though he scored an unorthodox goal.

SO how does that work that Dirk Shyt played as a defender last night against the arses when he is actually a striker which cant score goals.

And I wouldnt be surprise to see that Shyt was the shittest player last night on the field.

Yeah dickhead the same dirk shite ow scored 2 pens past you

Guest Reg Reagan
Yeah dickhead the same dirk shite ow scored 2 pens past you

so your saying that converting penalties makes you a class player? :lol: please stop it you dumb arse

you rs continue to make me laugh at how classy of a player dick shyt is :lol:

Guest once-a-blue!
yes penalties do sum up your all around footballing abilities .......... PRICK

even beatie could take a pen

No doubt you watched the game last night and probably enjoyed the last 10 seconds! Oh well such is life but you have got to admit that Kuyt's performance was excellent and imho motm! He has now scored 7 goals in this seasons CL and some of the criticism he gets is simply out of date. He is beginning to make the right wing his own and becoming a very important member of the team. It is not just about scoring goals and I admit that is what Liverpool originally bought him for. He has played in most of the games in Liverpools recent successful run except and he deserves a lot more credit than he is getting!

Guest Reg Reagan
No doubt you watched the game last night and probably enjoyed the last 10 seconds! Oh well such is life but you have got to admit that Kuyt's performance was excellent and imho motm! He has now scored 7 goals in this seasons CL and some of the criticism he gets is simply out of date. He is beginning to make the right wing his own and becoming a very important member of the team. It is not just about scoring goals and I admit that is what Liverpool originally bought him for. He has played in most of the games in Liverpools recent successful run except and he deserves a lot more credit than he is getting!

This post is an example of you not knowing anything about football.

Most of his goals were tap ins (the others were penalties) that goal against the chavs was an easy tap in and im surprised he got that goal too.

And he's not been given one since. :blink::)

....and having sat in the Gwladys for the Kharkiv match I don't think he'd want to take it if he got one :( .

Getting subbed 119mins into the Fiorentina game would suggest he's taken his last one, for a while anyway.