IGNORED

Luckypool

I think Blue 250 speaks the truth agree with most things that he said the only thing i don't agree wth is about the European Cup it's the best trophy up for grabs IMO (The League is arguable)

Without the yanks Everton would be higher in the league than you's I think because without Torres (mascherano and babel arguable) you would be nothin!

Edited by Josh Berno

Without the yanks Everton would be higher in the league than you's I think because without Torres (mascherano and babel arguable) you would be nothin!

Another myth that is quite easily dispelled, I'm afraid.

We had roughly the same net expenditure last season as we have had the past couple. We recouped a lot, reached the European Cup final (prize money is quite large) and had a massive increase in TV revenue (across the who league).

So we would have been able to buy these players anyway. If DIC get in, then the spending will start and you can start moaning :D

Guest once-a-blue!
No need for that.

This is a forum for "Thinking Evertonians" and 250 fits both criteria. We're quite happy for people who only fit one half of the qualifications to post, and the "thinking" is probably more important than the "Evertonian" part.

250 is idiosyncratic in his opinions and often has his tongue firmly in his cheek, I suspect he's getting exactly the sort of response he was looking for from our red contingent...but less of the personal abuse please :) .

Mike - On the 1st April you posted your very interesting feelings about the problems with the developing hatred between Liverpool and Everton supporters and suggested we needed a Hillary Clinton type spokesperson to wave their magic wand. If only it was that easy. I remember several of my relations going to the Everton v Man U FA Cup Final and I was the first to congratulate them when they got back home - this was the response from an intelligent man who is now in his late seventies - "YOU WERE NOT PLEASED THAT EVERTON WON YOU WERE PLEASED THAT MAN U LOST"! My attitude changed that day! The point I make Mike is that it is not just the younger supporters who are to blame and I certainly do not think you can single out the out of town supporters either. Take a look at Blue 250's posts and look at them in the eyes of a red. The nonsense he eludes to is not simply tongue in cheek, it is factually incorrect and I am not surprised that he receives frustrated abusive remarks. Let's face it having a discussion with Blue 250 is a little like putting your head in a combine harvester - at the end your brain is going to be all over the place! <_<

Once-a-blue!......I live in the wilderness that is Norfolk!......My next door neighbour has a combine harvester!!..........feel free to come on down!

Shankley was wrong you know!......football isn't more important than life and death!

I go through life as I write on here.....as Mikeo picked up on! With my tongue firmly pushed into my cheek!!............You should try it.Really is much better than getting all stressed out!

You and your red friends relly hate being called lucky :rolleyes: .........might just keep doing it then :D

Everton have many faults and we often discuss them on here, why don't you discuss your teams merits on errrmm your teams sites?...why do you come on here?

You seem to like checking out my posts!!!!!!!! find me a few where I refer to you team as anything other than luckypool......none of this red shite stuff and other insults....just luckypool.

I neather hate them or am jealous of them, or I would call them much worse.

It just seems to get under your skins so much, that lucky tag!!..........get over it.

You really don't have to come on here......and we didn't see much of you after a few bad results.

your last few post seem very, very bitter.

p.s I hope you stuff Chelsea, I'm going to stick on as much as I can afford.

I'd sooner be lucky (and it takes a lot of luck to beat so many of Europe's top clubs so consistently, both home and away) with European Cup's in the cabinet than the ones dismissing 2 European cup finals in 3 seasons (with the possibility of a 3rd in 4 seasons) as lucky.

I've got nothing to be bitter about.

Im going to elaborate on Blue250's line

"Everton have many faults and we often discuss them on here, why don't you discuss your teams merits on errrmm your teams sites?."

Why do you choose to come on here, i mean i have nothing against reds coming on here and talking sence, xavier for one is widely respected on here, but you get alot of bellends on here just to say 5 times.

But can you reds answer that question - "why do you chose to come on an everton forum where there are many liverpool forums?"

secret evertonain? :P just joking...or am I? :P

Guest blueboy122

Hahaha Makes Me Laff Wen Liverpool Fans Say Fernando Torres Took A Pay Cut Haha! I Heard Wayne Rooney Also Took A Pay Cut Wen He Left For Manchester United!! Haha.

I Will Assure You Fernando Torres Did Not Take A Pay Cut! And Y Wudnt He Leave His Boyhood Club For Liverpool? Liverpool Are A Far Bigger Club Then Athletico Madrid! Torres Done What Rooney Did To Us But In A Differnt Way. Everybody Can See The Talent That Rooney Had When He Was With Us! We Just Wished He Had Given Us A Little More Time Than 2 Seasons!! Torres Was Captain At 18? Stayed Till He Was 23 Then Left To Enhance His Profile And All The Glitz And Glam Of The Premier League And Playing For What Was Then A "Big Four Club".

Am Telling You Fernando Torres Did Not Take A Pay Cut To Come To The Premier League! Weres All The Money? The Premier League! One Of The Richest Clubs... Liverpool? And He Took A Pay Cut?

Wake Up!

Love All Evertonians!

Edited by blueboy122

He was on the equivalent of 90,000 pounds a week at Atletico. He's on a 100,000 here. But footballers in Spain are not subject to tax while they are in England. So technically, he's getting payed less here.

Laugh all you want. :tu:

And Torres leaving is nowhere near comparable to Rooney leaving you as a traitor. Could have been comparable to the Gerrard saga if he had gone to Chelsea in 04-05 and 05-06, but even less so considering that he left Spain as he couldnt face playing against his boyhood club and celebrating glory with a spanish outfit.

But since Liverpool have a pact with Satan, lets all call him a traitor and do the jig. :cool:

Edited by xavier

Guest Reg Reagan
He was on the equivalent of 90,000 pounds a week at Atletico. He's on a 100,000 here. But footballers in Spain are not subject to tax while they are in England. So technically, he's getting payed less here.

Laugh all you want. :tu:

And Torres leaving is nowhere near comparable to Rooney leaving you as a traitor. Could have been comparable to the Gerrard saga if he had gone to Chelsea in 04-05 and 05-06, but even less so considering that he left Spain as he couldnt face playing against his boyhood club and celebrating glory with a spanish outfit.

But since Liverpool have a pact with Satan, lets all call him a traitor and do the jig. :cool:

well when beneath'us quits the RS... expect a mass walkout from the players like torres, gerrard etc

Guest blueboy122

O Dear!! I Am Telling You Torres Wont Have Took A Pay Cut To Cum To Liverpool!

Find Me Were They Have Both Said It Please? Source?

Hello Mr Torres You Are Currently On 50 Grand A Week We Are Offering 30,00 A Week! Haha Your Having A Laff So Gullable!!!!!!

If You Belive That He Took A Pay Cut Ull Belive Anythin!!

Kaka Ronaldo Messi And Terry Are All Coming To Everton Btw This Is True 100% There Taking A Pay Cut Aswell!! Haha

Guest once-a-blue!
oh dear indeed :huh:

Is this getting a bit silly actually wasting time arguing about Torres's earnings. I think his basic earnings with some very complicated tax rules mean that if Liverpool didn't qualify for CL, Torres didn't score any goals, and Liverpool didn't win anything he would be worse off. It's so complicated it's not worth debating. Who really gives a fk.

What I find more interesting is the likes of the overly controversial Reg suggesting if Rafa goes then Torres will go. Given that most Evertonian's on this forum are part time accountants that really would not be the end of the world. If Ronaldo is worth £80m plus then Torres on current form isn't far behind. A £60m profit sounds ok to me! However you want to play it Torres was probably Liverpool's best buy for a very long time. Twice the price of The Yak I accept but is he more than twice the player? I think so. ;)

Torres has one big advantage over Yakubu!......Gerrard pulls the strings, I wonder how many of Torres's goals have come from brilliant through balls, and passes others don't even see from captain fantastic?

Or if not directly from Gerrards boot, then from a move created by the man.

Yakubu has missed sitters this season so has Torres.....I bet though more chance's have been created for Torres than Yakubu!.......80% of the reason for this is Gerrard, and the rest just has to go down to the creating capabilities of the rest of the team.

Fernandes played a ball through to Osman the other day against Derby,WOW!....everyone said, what a fantastic pass!!!!..........to be fair and give credit, Gerrard plays about 10 of those passes every game.

Yakubu would be a 25-30 goal a season player with Gerrard behind him.

luckypool can beat teams without Gerrard and Torres in the team, as they did at Fulham, but to face Chelsea in the semi's or Man Utd in the final without them :rolleyes:

So what you're saying is; Yakubu is as good as Torres?

As for your point about facing Chelsea or United without Torres and Gerrard, of course we're going to be weaker. Just like chelsea will be weaker if they leave out Lampard and Drogba or United leave out Ronaldo and Rooney.

As I said...

Worst. Poster. Ever.

222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Worst. Poster. Ever.

Nah, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Worst poster would surely be someone who pretends to be someone they're not...

Name that poster...

...it feels great to take 3 points off Liverpool but surely we want more than that. Years of relegation battles caused us a lot of embarrassment and I for one couldn't give a flying fck where the money comes from if it put's us in a position to be a real threat. Time to worry about ourselves and stop being accountants! We are football fans for fcks sake. If Liverpool do win the Premiership in the next few seasons it will be down to business planning and making sure that they have the funds to give them success. Just maybe we can learn from that!

Note. When he says "we" and "us" he means "you."

Seems to have a thing about accountants also, perhaps he is one so has to assume a false identity to make himself a tiny bit interesting :D .

(and I never mentioned Hilary Clinton :huh: . Where'd that come from?)

Edited by MikeO

Where did I say Yakubu was as good as Torres?

They are your words!

Worst poster ever because YOU don't like what I write :lol: ......just get under your skin because I point out the little things that luckypool don't want to hear!

Torres is by goal out put doing better than Yakubu, so he should pound for pound!....but I notice you didn't try and argue with the fact that Gerrard pulls most of the strings!

Avram Grant has today said Gerrard is his favorite player in the prem!!!!.......and to be honest he is mine (that's a bit of a kick in the teeth to Lampard etc!), and he would love him at Chelsea.

Rafa is already playing mind games ie Gerrards neck injury <_< ......gerrard will be fit for Tuesday!!.......My mate a Chelsea fan says he really can't see them beating luckypool, just seems sure something will happen!!......player sent off, or goals that never cross the goal line, or perhaps a penalty decision!!

like I say you just don't like a few home truths :lol: ....So why do you come on here??

Are you a member of a luckypool forum!!........or perhaps there are a few honest reds who say things you don't like............stop spitting your dummy out :lol:

Guest once-a-blue!
(and I never mentioned Hilary Clinton :huh: . Where'd that come from?)

Sorry Mike I must have been referring to somebody else's interesting post?

And ok I admit I gave the impression that I could have been an Evertonian - it's get's a bit quiet over here in Norway during the winter! ;)

Blue250 - sincerely hope you win a few quid on Tuesday - good luck.

Guest blueboy122

Yes they are home truths!! liverpool fans sometimes just havent got a clue! they dont even no wen there lucky thats the annoying thing! the american fella's for example what the problem with them? they spoke to klinsman about if rafa left to go to spain wud klinsman but intrested in taking charge? rafa was making big noise at the time about going! so dont tell us there forcing ur manager they did no such thing!

were would liverpool fans be without the americans ill tell u were 8th maybe? ur captain fantastic would be off with out a second thought if he didnt get his MEGGGAAAA SALARY same for mr torres. did i forget to mention hicks and the other dude bought u torres and mascherano?

just look at wa u have rather than sending death threats to people daughters! they are buisness men. football is football.

and rafa is hardly a fantastic manager is he?? lets be honest!! how much money has he spent? and ur still not challenging for the preimer league?

Wake Up Luckypool fans and look what u have got be4 making noises!!

always moan and whinning arent they??

rafa is hardly a fantastic manager is he?

Depends how you judge your managers, I suppose. If you consider;

La Liga

La Liga

UEFA Cup

European Cup

FA Cup

Super Cup

Loads of other finals

as poor, then yeah. He's shit. If you start talking about money and the title, we've been 3rd the last two season, both the teams above us have spent more money...

You're not the brightest spark.

Sorry lads but i'm closing this, its the longest thread in this topic because the same things are being repeated time after time, and its becoming childish and boring <_< The Blues are just as bad as the Reds, but i think this has gone on long enough.

Its an Everton forum not a Liverpool forum.

I did warn you.

......................................................................... CLOSED ...................................................................