Champions League

Who'll be in the final?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Two

• Liverpool
    • Chelsea
    • ManU
    • Barcelona

Repeating jacko because he got in before me....

Mike, Thought it was only league games that counted. ???

It's a separate competition in the Telegraph based just on the last sixteen of the Champs league Bill (http://tffe.gfm.co.uk/cgi-bin/TELP_TFFE200...2&p_referer). Not done it before but I got a free entry because I entered their main competition early. Lots of transfer activity because you get twenty and it obviously doesn't go on for very long...my team is currently..

van der Sar

Brown

Evra

Marquez

Silvestre

Ronaldo

Gerrard

Park

Ballack

Torres

Tevez

Guest once-a-blue!
Sexy game wasnt it? :D

Reminded me of Barca v Liverpool in the Uefa Cup in 2001 and Liverpool on paper were a much weaker proposition than Barca. The same could not be said of United last night - what was their excuse for playing such defensive and boring football given what both Ferguson and the prat Gary Neville said before the game! They have both been scathing of Liverpool's defensive tactics in the past and what do they do but go and play with a ten man defence! I think Barca will get a result at United or is that just wishful thinking! :)

Mike you do know that Silvestre has been out for months :D ?

Who was the Silvestre that played the second leg of the quarter final against Roma then (clean sheet) :huh: ?

Left him in on Wednesday because I already had three players relying on a ManU clean sheet, used three transfers on the night anyway, wanted to keep as many as poss for next week and the final (not to mention the fact that he was on the bench so there was always the possibility of a last minute time-wasting three point appearance :) ).

As i watched the game on saturday, and saw Silvestre head the ball away i knew you would force me to eat my words, i didnt have a clue he was back.

My super league hopes of finishing 3rd and getting sum Cash seem to being fading away like our season, im still 3rd, but got 0 transfers left and 4th place is 2points behind me!

Some brilliant players on show tonight and some beautiful football played, but if you dont score it means nothing.

Barca were the better side tonight but could'nt put the ball in the net, United did and thats what its all about. They should win it now.

It's a tough call tonight, think in a way it'd be the easy way out if Liverpool lost tonight.....they'd get over that far quicker than if they go to Moscow and lose.

A ManU/Liverpool final will be completely unbearable for whoever loses, less so if either/both lose to Chelsea imo.....though I think it's extremely unlikely that Chelsea will win it.