IGNORED

Everton V Newcastle United

Guest blueboy122

Think all should be made aware Adam has been tipping a Sandro Net blaster for 3 yrs now....One of the few who was genuinely Gutted when Sandro briefly left.

It does seem to be a kharma, fuzzy logic thing.

On that note can Anyone recall Sandro's last goal?

Was it the 1 that hit him on the Ass & flew in?

Guest fozzie22
Think all should be made aware Adam has been tipping a Sandro Net blaster for 3 yrs now....One of the few who was genuinely Gutted when Sandro briefly left.

It does seem to be a kharma, fuzzy logic thing.

On that note can Anyone recall Sandro's last goal?

Was it the 1 that hit him on the Ass & flew in?

Ahh yes the "bummed" goal

Funny i thought faddy would have scored that one ;)

Done a search on the imposter Reg _ Reagan, and found out he is also the Chelski fan The _ Blue, him with the tour bus as his sig, so have suspended him too.

"The thinking mans Forum", is , and will remain the best forum, so i say to anyone who thinks they can come on here and mess it about....toe the line or face the consequences. ;);)

Well put Licker.

Reference the Toon game, if Bramble and Boumsong are playing as a pair we will spank em'. They play like they've only just met - and I personally feel that someone is due a bloody good dicking off us and I think this might well be it.

Still hunting around for tickets, only thing is I will be sat with the Geordies.

3 - 1 Blueboys

ATB

Mac

Heard that Shearer didn;t play yesterday and Scott Parker was captain.

Be glad if Shearer and Dyer are out.

First dropped points since new managers took over. Maybe on a downward slope (heres hoping)

Still think they will have to much for us and doesn't help with missing Hibbo and Neville

I agree with Droobie but would have Yobo in place of Weir (its not going to happen) and Ferrari on the right as need a bit of pace in defence otherwise sit to far back.

Just a few observations. Westerveld not to blame for goals, not a bad game.

we gave up possesion far too easily. we missed Neville and particularly Hibbett.

Kilbane gave ball to barcodes too often. Babayaro should have been booked several times. Parker is a twat, and, was it me, but, and I know he had been out for a long time, did Carsley back off to easily? seemed a little too nervous to tackle. and Finally, did I mention parker is a Twat?