IGNORED

Everton V Newcastle United

Guest blueboy122

Hibbo, Turner and Neville are all banned.

Martyn might be back.

Hopefully Ferrari will be back as cover for HIbbo. Either Davies on for Neville of go with Osman, Cahill, Arteta, Kilbane and go 2 up front

Newcastle look good at the moment and I think that we could end up losing as playing them at the wrong time. they also might have a new manager in by then as well

2 nil Newcastle

Bad time to play them big wow they have won two on the run, who is top the form charts and only team unbeaten in the league 06?

Yobo back aswell he may play him in Nevilles role with farrari at right back? Bit to soon for Carsley I think as its a big match and their midfield is solid with Parker and Emre playing their.

Happy with 1 - 0 to us and a Beattie 30 yarder just for ZED

I think Everton's style of play is just the type teams like Newcastle will hate to play. I think they are a team who would like to think they can play good attractive football - think is they are not that good at it and when they play battling teams like us, they just get out battled. Hence there predicement - don't play good attractive football to high enough level to make them a consistent team - and struggle a bit when in a battle.

Again, like everyone else would like to see who is going to be availble fo the game before making any predictions, but Neville and Hibbo out in the same game is going to be a big disadvantage.

I would take an away draw at this moment in time.

Emre and Paker can mix it up Rob, so disagree with what you are saying about not liking to play the likes of Everton. Given they like to think they play attractive football but I think that they can battle aswell.

We need to test their centre halves as they are rubbish.

My choice of players to play at Newcastle:

---------------------------Ruddy/Martyn------------------------

Yobo-----------Weir----------------Stubbs----------Valente

Arteta----------Cahill---------------Carsley-------VDM/Kilbane

---------------------------Osman-------------------------------

-----------------------------Beattie-----------------------------

Prediction : 2-1 to Toffees... BT and Cahill scoring.

Edited by jared

Guest blueboy122

ah adam dnt be so negative u sed 2-0 blackburn and look wat happened were gna win mate............................................i hope.......................................................

mind u having saying that we will probs lose 2-0 lol adam :D

ah adam dnt be so negative u sed 2-0 blackburn and look wat happened were gna win mate............................................i hope.......................................................

mind u having saying that we will probs lose 2-0 lol adam  :D

If Pistone was playing would say that we would lose 3 v 1 with Pistone scoring <_<

mind u having saying that we will probs lose 2-0 lol adam  :D

ADAM ALWAYS POST A PREDICTION WITH US LOOSING

Think its a KARMA or SUPERSTITION