MikeO

Anusol Cup Champion 2007/08  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your money on?

• Bill (T-Licker)
    • Romey 1878 (Mark)
    • MikeO
    • I don't care

For those of you who've lost interest, given up or were never bothered to start with (shame on you :angry: ) the 5th annual ToffeeTalk Anusol Cup is reaching a climax far more exciting than anything real football has to offer this year.

Heading into the final round of matches it's a three way tie at the top of the league, 205 points each to the haemorrhoidal ointment tournament titans that are Bill, Mark and...er...me :unsure: .

Who's going to win....the form guide...

Mark. Youngest of the runners, has been in the lead for as long as anyone can remember only to be caught at the penultimate hurdle. Has he something in reserve? Is the pressure beginning to tell? Will he be so busy working on his thesis that he forgets to tip at all? Looking for his maiden Anusol win.

Bill. Most...er...mature of the contenders (some allege he is Dixie Dean's grandfather), reliable tipster grinding out the results and very rarely letting his heart get the better of his head. Will the distraction of breaking in his new birthday present pipe and slippers affect his judgement? Winner of the 2006 World Cup Anusol by a large margin.

MikeO. All round nice guy who deserves to win... Defending champion. Nuff said :lol: .

In the event of a draw the person closest to Lands-End at full time will be declared the winner ;) .

Finally make sure you enter next year and you too could be involved in this level of excitement come next May :lol: .

May the best man win!

It's the Spurs/Liverpool game that I keep changing my mind on....and Birmingham/Blackburn...er....and 'Boro/City.

Apart from that I'm solid.

Except possibly West Ham/Villa...and maybe Pompey/Fulham :unsure: .

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure ;) .

Harry Rednapp says this morning he only has one game on his mind and thats the Cup Final.

Does that mean THEY WONT BE TRYING and it will be a cert for Fulham, Can see some dodgy results this weekend, Derby and Reading is another that could have a twist, has a team ever won only one league game in the premier. ?

I'll be lucky if i get 3 right this weekend but 3rd place again wont be too disappointing. I'm also in 3rd place in the fantasy league just 10 points off the leader so i could end up winning the double, stranger things have happened. :)

penultimatefantasyleague.jpg