IGNORED

Who Are You Mates With Off Here?

JamesN

By reading a few posts it seems like a few people either already know each other or have become mates since joining the site. My question is, who are you mates with off here, and who have you met etc...?

I'll start, I know nobody and have never met anyone off here... :D

Neither have i, but I've been to so many matches over the years that i have probably spoken to, sat by, or had a drink in the pub with, a toffeetalker and didnt know it. :D

Their is a chance of meeting up with some at NSNO's end of season Party night which was Advertised on here, I'm not sure if we took up the offer of a table for 6 or not but i think there was only about 3 who were keen to go.

didnt know anyone, mates with mark, mike (craccer) and Jakelz now.

Funny thing is tho i went on holiday last year and met some irish lad while out there, i was like you ever been on TT and he was like yeah, so i said im everton lad on it, he was wuite shocked as apprently he has spoken to me before. small world.

Edited by Everton Lad

if i were to branch out and speak to more, then you would be near the top of my list mac, i've had fantasies recently about a real top notch shed with a flat screen, ps3, xbox, the full works and a seat that has beer holders and massages, a mini fridge full of ale

perhaps, a doorbell that plays zed cars as my only contact with the outside world until i decide to leave.

You lot have one track minds

i actually don't, mark will tell you i'm a very respectful and caring being.

i swear

Edited by CraccerC

i'd say so, smooth, intellectual and misunderstood.

i'm sorry mark, but if you saw me in shorts you'd agree, during tennis season i was often asked if i shaved my legs.

no i don't, wanna fight about it?

No I bet your more of a waxing guy