IGNORED

I'm An Uncle!

JamesN

My sister had a baby boy yesterday morning and he is beautiful! :)

His name is Edward Clothier. Now they are genuinely thinking of a decent middle name beginning with F! (Ferguson and Farrely have already been suggested)

Any suggestions???

Edited by JamesN

Congrats to your sister James!

F is difficult, can't think of a decent one really but as it's only his middle name could probably get away with Flynn or Fergal :) .

Went to school with a lad whose middle name was Farqueson, but she may want to give that one a miss :lol::lol: .

Congrats to your sister James!

F is difficult, can't think of a decent one really but as it's only his middle name could probably get away with Flynn or Fergal :) .

Went to school with a lad whose middle name was Farqueson, but she may want to give that one a miss :lol::lol: .

Thanks and yeah it is a tricky one. Been on some boys names websites and there not exactly an abundance of decent names beginning with F. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats - Sorry about the lateness of the reply

Can't see the picture at the moment but will look when off this afternoon.

My Daugther is 13 weeks old and got her first Everton kit last week on the day before the launch. Next time she wears it am due to take some photos of her in it.

Can't wait for the new catalouge to come out as when I went to order stuff from there when she was born most of it was sold out.

All I got so far is an Everton bottle, 4 bibs, 2 vests, wash mitt, 2 dummies, bottle bag, wash mit and wall tidy. Wanted to get things like the body suits and other stuff so hoping in September.

Edited by Adam