IGNORED

Valon Behrami

In the future of the Swiss midfielder Valon Behrami (23) there would always be more Premier League. Dead West Ham alternative, during last hours has appeared even Everton interested in the player. Behrami is observed also by other two German teams Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=r...amp;idsel=20949

Well, it´s nearly the same thing then with Lichtsteiner... But I really like this player, he played a fantastic EURO and would also be an interesting signing, would also love to see him at Goodison! He also have a good technique, I just like this type of player and think he can show good Premier League football.

Edited by Viennatoffee

I think Behrani would be a good signing. Would add some depth to the midfield. But i know what you mean about us and the barcodes, every fucking player, its so frustrating, especially seeing as they can offer so much more money. Saying that though alot of the players they have beaten us to have not exactley set the world alight. Barton, Emre, Luque... to name but a few all linked with us, none of them really did great

THERE YOU GO ..............

""In the 2008 summer transfer window, he has been strongly linked with a move to Premier League club West Ham for a fee in the region of £11 million. He is set to buy out his contract with Lazio to join West Ham for a cut-price fee of £1.5m, buying out his contract, due to invoking article 17, which gives players nearing the end of their contracts the right to move on without costing a fee.""

I actually do not remember him in the Euros.

Probably my fault for not taking much notice, but maybe if he was as good as that I would have remembered him?

Just how good is he? Everton have had a lot of 'nearly men' in the past and in truth we do not want to be buying anymore deadwood just now as we can not afford it.

• 5 years later...