IGNORED

Moutinhio, M'bia And Milito

Just a thought... BBC site has Moutinhio Milito and Mbia listed as real chances. Should we sign these 3 before Blackburn, would the last 6 weeks of checking the gossip rags, waiting and hoping for the big signing be all worthwhile? Would all sins be forgiven? All 3 are class players... proven record and probably the positions we need to fill the most. It's a big if i know... but for positive thinking's sake?

they all would be great signing but would we sign 2 DM, mbia n cana? I think not and i know which 1 i would have and it woould be cana cos he is a world class player.

Mate i'd love Cana at the club, just the right amount of mongrel and skill to really make a mark with us. But the Arsenal interest worries me. It screams Arshavin all over to me. 13 mil rated player gets interest from Arsenal, Spurs, Barca and starts demanding 20 odd. I like the fact M'bia has been our baby for a while now and sounds keen. 5-7mil is about the right coin. Our speculation is hypothetical i know...And you probably prefer a proven player like Cana... But M'bia has scope, and you have to back Moyes judgement. Financially he might be the better option moving forward.

Mate i'd love Cana at the club, just the right amount of mongrel and skill to really make a mark with us. But the Arsenal interest worries me. It screams Arshavin all over to me. 13 mil rated player gets interest from Arsenal, Spurs, Barca and starts demanding 20 odd. I like the fact M'bia has been our baby for a while now and sounds keen. 5-7mil is about the right coin. Our speculation is hypothetical i know...And you probably prefer a proven player like Cana... But M'bia has scope, and you have to back Moyes judgement. Financially he might be the better option moving forward.

It shows the pure quality of DM, he notices all these players before the rest

I agree Moyes is QUALITY at spotting these boys but problem is we never seem to sign them in time, another club comes in gives the club and player what they want sign them then claim they had been scouting him for a long time!!!!

Moyes is not only one of the best managers around but also THE best scout for the other teams in europe!!!

If I was him I would charge them all commission!!!!!

I agree Moyes is QUALITY at spotting these boys but problem is we never seem to sign them in time, another club comes in gives the club and player what they want sign them then claim they had been scouting him for a long time!!!!

Moyes is not only one of the best managers around but also THE best scout for the other teams in europe!!!

If I was him I would charge them all commission!!!!!

True, remember that sissokko, or whatever, he was coming to us before fat man rafa stole him

Benitez managed Sissoko before he took over across the park, so he was well aware of his abilities before DM shown an interest.

It's all well and good finding identifying promising players but failing to sign them means sweet FA for the club doesn't it???

Anyway, we should have a scouting network for that, it's not DM's job