IGNORED

Will We Have A Signing Before The Blackburn Match?

Louis

I have read the interview in the news papers tpday and I have to say it might just be me but it seems he is setting us up for no new signings this window.

With him coming out and saying sorry and they trying and he is still hopefull just makes me worry

Ha ha that should be the half time entertainment, Moyes centre of pitch signing his contract :)

Read that as well which is where I think the papers have got there info from.

I notice he said that he shouldn't have to lower his standards but he might have to to bring in new players. I am guessing that is him saying he needs to bring in players to up the numbers.

The fact that we the board have allowed us to start the season 4 players lighter than we finished the last, already having one of the smallest squads in the Premiership is an absolute disgrace.

Today's bench just shows what a p!ss poor position we are in.

Jags proven last year that he is no midfielder, played great at CB and is rewarded by being pushed back into midfield again.

Lescott and Yobo looked particularly shaky/ asleep at some points and made Jason Roberts look like a world beater.

Rodwell is a mile off playing regularly in the Prem, but needs must.

And to top it all off we got beaten by a load of crap... but it was hardly a surprise.

Moyes needs to bring players in and fast, and, as he has intimated, that may mean players of lesser quyality than we've been tracking all summer- which is a appalling.

So DM is meant to have said a few days ago that he might have to lower his standard to sign some players and then after the first game he says this.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/news-3691.html

David Moyes has admitted that he shares the fans' frustrations and that he wants to add at least half a dozen new faces to his squad before the transfer window slams shut in two weeks' time.

"I know time is running out, and that we could ideally do with six or seven new faces," he said. "But I will not change my view on the type of signings I want to bring in.

Would like to see 3 players sign let along 6-7

Is it just me that wants to swing for Moyes for his comments lately? He changes his mind every frigging interview, I wish he'd stop dithering. He pissed me off today by saying that we need 6 or 7 players in the next two weeks but doesn't know if it's possible. Well, Davey, you've had months to sort that out. Idiot.

^^^^ I think hes been "fairly" consistant..... Im sorry to say but i think its glaringly obvious that he has given an ultimatum to the board...

I think the bord are trying but maybe they are just penny pinching.... Id hate to think we are losing out on players because of the odd 1mill or couple of 1k / week...

Comments after the game had Moyes apparenly blame the lack of any options on the bench for our defeat....A dig if ive ever heard one

He certainly wants a new ground and he has never said no to Kirkby. There is something very strange about all of this

hes never going to openly critisise the clubs plans, but when asked about it on itv he procaimed he was more of a traditionalist, then had numerous photos taken on the away trips with keioc

Mikel Arteta believes it is up to the players currently at Everton to lift the gloom descending on Goodison Park.

“The only people who can give things a lift at the minute are the players who are here,” said Arteta. “The fans have been terrific and tried to stay behind the team. We have just got to get on with things because nobody is going to feel sorry for us.

“Blackburn? They didn’t feel sorry for us, did they? All we can do now is maximise everything that we have got here, get the best from every single player.

I’m sure some signings will happen this week. When it happens, it’s going to be big.”

Guest brazil banks

Judging the way we played on Saturday we should probably start trying to sign some of the Brazilian womens team. Some of them look quite tasty on the pitch........