IGNORED

Jimmy Bullard

Good player and he would be a very good signing 4 3mil. He isnt gonna set the world alight but i think at this moment in time and for that money snap him up.

I agree, the Fulham fans adore him. On Talksport the other morning one of them said they'd rather lose any player but him

Jimmy Bullard would be a great signing for us and is the type of player who would be a legend to us fans because of his "never say die" attitude and passion.

I knew him well when he used to play for peterborough united and is definately a joker both on and off the pitch and would fit in well with our team.

I agree with other people when they say we need " superstars" and " world class " players but I think we all know thats not going to happen, it would have already if it was going to.

Therefore JB would be in that second band of players that moyes would focus on.

£3M ????? NOT going to happen for that amount though, remember they have just given us £10mill for AJ - they will want more than that and remember he still has 2 years left on his contract!

COYB

• 3 months later...