IGNORED

Paul Gadd

Jimmy the blue

What do you think should be done with this convicted child sex abuser when he returns to these shores. I suspect, and this is one of the major problems in our society today, that the media will pay him a fortune for 'his side of the story' which leaves the every day hard working man and woman looking stupid when a pervert is allowed to exploit his perversion.

What do you think?

The law is being changed as we speak, but only on regulations and limitations on movement of registered sex offenders outside of this country. Glitter has yet to offend in this country, and as such can not face charges. I would simply not allow him to return, a serial offender such as this animal is a danger to the all children at all times.

In the case of these people and under human rights laws, they have more rights than the kids who's live's have been ruined by these bastards. Time to change sentenceing tarrifs and bang these fuckers up for life.

A bit rambling, but I have worked with the victims of these scumbags and this is something I hold strong beliefs about. In fact, fuck it - lets string the cunts up.

ATB

Mac

The law is being changed as we speak, but only on regulations and limitations on movement of registered sex offenders outside of this country. Glitter has yet to offend in this country, and as such can not face charges. I would simply not allow him to return, a serial offender such as this animal is a danger to the all children at all times.

In the case of these people and under human rights laws, they have more rights than the kids who's live's have been ruined by these bastards. Time to change sentenceing tarrifs and bang these fuckers up for life.

A bit rambling, but I have worked with the victims of these scumbags and this is something I hold strong beliefs about. In fact, fuck it - lets string the cunts up.

ATB

Mac

Sounds good to me, any volunteers for the job as hangman. Please send applications to the home office

ATB

Mac

With you all the way there Mac!

Did anyone read about that 22 year old who faked documents and rejoined school as a year 10 student and slept with a 13/14 yr old?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-20677960/

I find this one more shocking because it's someone who is a similar age to me. It may sound wrong but it is less shocking when it is a 60yr+ even if he was a popstar.

Did anyone read about that 22 year old who faked documents and rejoined school as a year 10 student and slept with a 13/14 yr old?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-20677960/

I find this one more shocking because it's someone who is a similar age to me. It may sound wrong but it is less shocking when it is a 60yr+ even if he was a popstar.

I find this one shocking because of the fact that he got away with it, how stupid were the teachers and school officials? The peados? Fucking cut of their balls and hang 'em, filthy dirty scum. Why should they live the life of reilly in prison while the child and their family have to rebuild a shattered innocent life. No human rights to peadophiles

dont they say most peados are under the age of 24 now days?

when this prick tried to join another school and was rumbled by the back ground check, why the fuck did the police not get involved? seriously, what the fuck is going on there!

and glitter, let him come back. he may make a few quid out of the papers, but id imagine any papers to pay him would be disgraced. and he wont be able to do much in public, anywhere he goes id like to think people would take the law into their own hands and kick the shit out of this guy on a daily basis.

ideally, build a prison somewhere, with a one way door, just going in, no way to get out, no windows. if your convicted your sent through that door, no staff inside, just a room full of other cons, no food, starving to death. they'll just kill each other, minimal cost to the tax payer, maximum results.

dont they say most peados are under the age of 24 now days?

when this prick tried to join another school and was rumbled by the back ground check, why the fuck did the police not get involved? seriously, what the fuck is going on there!

and glitter, let him come back. he may make a few quid out of the papers, but id imagine any papers to pay him would be disgraced. and he wont be able to do much in public, anywhere he goes id like to think people would take the law into their own hands and kick the shit out of this guy on a daily basis.

ideally, build a prison somewhere, with a one way door, just going in, no way to get out, no windows. if your convicted your sent through that door, no staff inside, just a room full of other cons, no food, starving to death. they'll just kill each other, minimal cost to the tax payer, maximum results.

With you all the way Steve apart from the fact that i thinkl it should be illegal for these peverts to profit in any way from their actions, at present the UK media knows no depths to which it will sink to 'get a story' I also think voluntary castration should be offered..................any refusal then it should be compulsory

To paedophiles?

I can't remember it happening but I'm willing to be proved wrong if you can give an example.

Racists, mass murderers, rapists, sex perverts all have had kick backs so why not this prick. Apparently he is on his way home so lets wait and see but the excuse used will be 'was he guilty' or 'fallen star asks that we all accpt his apology' one thing is certain money will change hands

Hindley and Brady most certainly never made any money from their crimes, it's ridiculous to suggest that they did, and the rest (unpleasant as they all certainly are) are hardly paedophiles.....and that was my point, that Gadd, as a paedoplile specifically will never get paid by any publication for his story.

Profiteering from lesser or different crimes by writing books etc is something else entirely.

Do you disapprove of John McVicar for example?

"John McVicar (born 1940) is a British journalist.

In the 1960s, he was an armed robber who was tagged 'Public Enemy No. 1' by Scotland Yard with a 'dead or alive' reward on his head. He was apprehended and given a 26 year jail sentence, escaping from prison on several occasions. He was released in 1978.[1]

He obtained a degree from the University of London and wrote McVicar by Himself while still in prison and scripted the 1980 biographical film McVicar, which starred Roger Daltrey in the title role. After release from prison he studied for a postgraduate degree at the University of Leicester."

My point is simply that Gadd and people like him are detestable and monstrous enough as it is without the need to invent other reasons to hate them.

Hindley and Brady most certainly never made any money from their crimes, it's ridiculous to suggest that they did, and the rest (unpleasant as they all certainly are) are hardly paedophiles.....and that was my point, that Gadd, as a paedoplile specifically will never get paid by any publication for his story.

Profiteering from lesser or different crimes by writing books etc is something else entirely.

Do you disapprove of John McVicar for example?

"John McVicar (born 1940) is a British journalist.

In the 1960s, he was an armed robber who was tagged 'Public Enemy No. 1' by Scotland Yard with a 'dead or alive' reward on his head. He was apprehended and given a 26 year jail sentence, escaping from prison on several occasions. He was released in 1978.[1]

He obtained a degree from the University of London and wrote McVicar by Himself while still in prison and scripted the 1980 biographical film McVicar, which starred Roger Daltrey in the title role. After release from prison he studied for a postgraduate degree at the University of Leicester."

My point is simply that Gadd and people like him are detestable and monstrous enough as it is without the need to invent other reasons to hate them.

I find your attitude strange, Hindley and Brady were paedos, they sexually abused their victims. Hindley was paid for her life story. Mcvicar was a thug plain a simple. You seem to accept that Messrs Goody, Barrymore and Archer have all made money from noteriety. My point remains that the media will stoop to any depth to get a story and will try and do so in this case. I could not have more contempt for Gadd if I tried but it does not mean to say that I can not express contempt for others involved, or potentially involved with him

My point remains that the media will stoop to any depth to get a story and will try and do so in this case.

And my point is that they won't.

My contempt for the tabloid press is total, but they won't (I believe) ever pay a paedophile....it's a step too far even for them.

No point in arguing about it, we'll just have to agree to differ and time will tell.

Quite how Jade Goody and Jeffrey Archer got into a thread about Glitter I don't know :huh: .

And my point is that they won't.

My contempt for the tabloid press is total, but they won't (I believe) ever pay a paedophile....it's a step too far even for them.

No point in arguing about it, we'll just have to agree to differ and time will tell.

Quite how Jade Goody and Jeffrey Archer got into a thread about Glitter I don't know :huh: .

Lets leave it there only the coming days and weeks will prove the point one way or other. As for Goody and Archer both are prime examples of slimeballs milking money from the media