IGNORED

Keegan: Will He Walk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will walk as well. In fairness he does love that club and fans but once the fans start to turn on him he can neither understand it nor will he accept it. Ashley is a prime example of a rich bastard who does not have a clue what hes doing and his reluctance to splash the cash makes you wonder if he is as rich as he claims, or could it be thats how he got rich in the first place.

I might take a look at their website this afternoon if he does walk. They deserve thast prick Wise mind you

Dear Kevin Keegan

Many thanks for leaving the Barcodes today, your move has at least made the stupid pig arsed media forget the names of Berbatov and Robinho for a while.

I hope that the back stabbing prick Shearer takes over from you, he is everything those Geordie low lives deserve. None of the main premiership managers will touch that job, look what it did to Sam Alardyce. Go back to doing nothing Kevin, just as you did a year ago, thats what your good at

True Blue

It took the Newcastle board nearly seven hours to issue a statement during which time there were riots on the streets of Geordiville. If he wasn't sacked why didn't they say so many hours earlier, its a lie. Ghastly and his associates have clashed with Keegan who has told them to do one, he has been dismissed by proxy and will say so tomorrow

Wtf is going on at Newcastle:

Keegan says he hasn't resigned, the League Managers Association have now intervened and are negotiating between Keegan and his board, the board still maintain that he wasn't sacked..............................come along and laugh at this Geordie farce, even Shakespeare would struggle to come up with a plot like this.

Keegan has told others that he was constructively dismissed as Wise tried to sell both Owen and Barton behind his back. The barcode players all understood that Keegan was sacked yesterday which really means that Ghastly and company are liars. They only issued that staement last night following fans reaction throughout yesterday. Ghastly was pissed off at the wages Owen is paid, he does have a point, but to sell him without telling Keegan is another matter

This should be fun today :lol::lol:

Years ago me and my mates travelled up to Newcastle for a match and had shit thrown at us..............I kid you not. You get pissed on from the stands along with fornmation gobbing...............they are filth and deserve every bit of shite they have coming to them.

One interesting point is that Ghastly is not rich enough to take that club forward, he's not quite a billionare, now that is scary