IGNORED

End Of The World

Jimmy the blue

Will the world end sometime today. Have a read of the following

http://www.virginmedia.com/digital/science...hp?vmsrc=vmhpld

Irrespective of whether it does or doesn't I just like to know who empowers boffins to take these chances. I would also like to know who paid for this so called doomsday machine.

If this is true the weekend matches will be off lads and we'll never leave Goodison :)

our government put half a billion into it.

They could find so many things if this works, e.g. cure for cancer possibly and a new dimension (reminds me of the simpsons where homer goes 4d)

And it wouldnt end today, they turned it on today, the world could end from any time now until its finished.

our government put half a billion into it.

They could find so many things if this works, e.g. cure for cancer possibly and a new dimension (reminds me of the simpsons where homer goes 4d)

And it wouldnt end today, they turned it on today, the world could end from any time now until its finished.

Just to see if its worth booking Sky for the weekend, when is it due to finish :lol:

This will be good when the results come in a new dimension could be discovered, the cure for cancer... Don't get me wrong but THE CURE FOR CANCER! How can a test to see what happend at the big bang find out the cure for cancer?!?! Unless someone can explain this I just believe they said this so they could get more funding.

I think it'd be fascinating if a little Earth appeared men in black style. I wonder what religious people would make of that then.

:lol::lol::lol: Love that.....wouldn't faze them though Louis. There's no room for reason or logic in blind faith.

They'd just say that on the morning of the first day "God created the collider pipe and verily I say unto you He sent full particle beams in both directions and they smashest one into another and created Adam and he saw it was good."

I can't believe that someone thought it would be a good idea to spend 5billion (?) on finding out what it was like immediately after creation.

Surely that much money could be spent much better on getting the future/present sorted out, or even reducing my bloody gas/lecky bills.

On top of that, which clown signed off on their risk assessment? Slight possibility of bringing about the end of everything..... hmmm. Get knotted, go and find a new toy somewhere else!

A load of old coblers if you ask me, how can anybody re-create anything they know nothing about, all these old proffessors and anorak Scientists can only guess how it all came about, it might well be an educated guess, but nobody knows for certain exactly what happened.

I'm with DonKey on this, they've wasted billions on a silly ego trip, and the governments concerned are just as bad for coughing up the money to pay for it.

End of the world ?? end of sanity more like.

Bloody Luddites :D !

If it wasn't for people going out on a limb (or a whim) and doing ridiculous and expensive and apparrently pointless experiments you'd not be sat at a keyboard discussiong the merits of the latest "folly" with (potentially) billions of other people in every corner of the globe.....and any number of other things would never have been invented/discovered.

If it wasn't for people like this "wasting" gazillions over the Millennia we all still be sat in caves clubbing the womenfolk over their heads and dragging them home (by the hair) for a bit of ravishment. Short term gratification certainly, but there'd be no cigarette aferwards, tobacco never made it to Europe sadly :P .

Go for it I say.

Oh, and there's no possibility at all of it causing the end of the world.....I can say that with absolute certainty, because if I'm wrong nobody will ever know :lol: !

i can only assume its deeper knowledge of reactions that can lead to a cure for cancer.

i think this thing can truely be one of mans greatest inventions, its mind boggling whats going on in that tunnel.

Yeh, this collider thing will go down in history.

For more information about the Collider and the end of the world visit this website - http://www.hasthelhcdestroyedtheearth.com/

i do the love hype people are saying "it's the biggest thing since the moon landings"

This is More like Apollo 11's Takeoff. When the Collisions Occur that will be the landing, and in 6 months when the first results are coming through that will be "one small step for man...."

Then in 10 years

"The LHC is actually a Conspiracy by the US government To find out how to make Temporary Black Holes to Help America and it's Zionist Allies"

B) B) :P;)

i do the love hype people are saying "it's the biggest thing since the moon landings"

This is More like Apollo 11's Takeoff. When the Collisions Occur that will be the landing, and in 6 months when the first results are coming through that will be "one small step for man...."

Then in 10 years

"The LHC is actually a Conspiracy by the US government To find out how to make Temporary Black Holes to Help America and it's Zionist Allies"

B) B) :P;)

I think its a story put about by Dan Brown trying to sell more copies of Angels and Demons, the Swiss, anti matter, black hole

Bloody Luddites :D !

If it wasn't for people going out on a limb (or a whim) and doing ridiculous and expensive and apparrently pointless experiments you'd not be sat at a keyboard discussiong the merits of the latest "folly" with (potentially) billions of other people in every corner of the globe.....and any number of other things would never have been invented/discovered.

If it wasn't for people like this "wasting" gazillions over the Millennia we all still be sat in caves clubbing the womenfolk over their heads and dragging them home (by the hair) for a bit of ravishment. Short term gratification certainly, but there'd be no cigarette aferwards, tobacco never made it to Europe sadly :P .

Go for it I say.

Oh, and there's no possibility at all of it causing the end of the world.....I can say that with absolute certainty, because if I'm wrong nobody will ever know :lol: !

and? :lol: