IGNORED

Standard Liege (home)

troy8

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another nail biting match from EFC. Why can't they just win comfortably for a change. All to do now in Liege. I don't know what is going across the back four, but they are really shaky and it's making the ret nervous. Far to many cheap balls being given away.

We need to keep Dalmat quiet in the next game, ran us ragged all night. Apart from him thought, if we can control that we should control the game. Hope Peanuts is back for the next game and I'd slip Baines in behind him. Use them overlapping up the left and double up on Dalmat. Baines should have the legs to keep him quiet. Just need to run him into the line or the corner, nothing flash.

Jags was outstanding, again, and grew as the game went on. Castillo gave a pretty solid performance too. He really is like Carsley, unsung hero type, just gets on, doesn't do too much wrong and keeps it simple. Will settle in nicely I think. I hope we se some more screamers like last night. Again, just like Carsley, but on target:)

We need to keep Dalmat quiet in the next game, ran us ragged all night. Apart from him thought, if we can control that we should control the game. Hope Peanuts is back for the next game and I'd slip Baines in behind him. Use them overlapping up the left and double up on Dalmat. Baines should have the legs to keep him quiet. Just need to run him into the line or the corner, nothing flash.

I agree mate i really do hope Moyes gives Baines a chance as i think he'll snatch it with both hands.