IGNORED

Hull City

An amazing win last night, I know it's very early but how good do people think they can go this year. I beleive they are extremely well drilled to the philosiphy of the manager and could push for a top 10 position in much the same way as Reading did when they first came up.

hull wont be pushing for the top 10 they'll be pushing for the title

And people think we are unique being outside the big four and making Europe..........................I'd just love us to get a good away win against a before side like that, well done it was deserved. The squad Phil Brown has put together on a shoestring belies our transfer efforts in the summer, they even include players who had trials with us and got knocked back I wonder why we thought they were not good enough for the Prem

i think theyve done amazing so far this season, that 1 loss to wigan probably brought them back to earth, but other than that they have been superb.

what i find interesting is, they came up the same way as derby county, and after six games ALREADY have 11 points :P:P

I hope they do well i like Phil Brown he's a good bloke who looks like he has a good managerial career ahead of him. They remind me abit of Reading when they came up a few seasons ago and did very well i think they can finish within the top twelve which would be a massive achievement, Goodluck to em.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
another very good result for them today, as i type this they are joint top of the table!

Seen the stats for that game?

According to the beeb West Brom had 19 shots on target, 9 off and 15 corners...still couldn't score :o .

Hull had 13, 8 and 6 respectively.

That makes 49 goal attempts....must be some sort of record surely? Not to mention a hell of a game to watch for a neutral!

Seen the stats for that game?

According to the beeb West Brom had 19 shots on target, 9 off and 15 corners...still couldn't score :o .

Hull had 13, 8 and 6 respectively.

That makes 49 goal attempts....must be some sort of record surely? Not to mention a hell of a game to watch for a neutral!

I watched the whole thing live on TV and it was awesome. Most free flowing football I have ever seen and illustrates exactly why the two teams are having success in the Premier league. They believe that they belong here and have a fair dinkum crack rather than just playing defensively to avoid getting pounded. This will mean that every now and then Hull might get a result like they did against Wigan but this will easily be the most successful year for promoted teams in a long time.

Guest Reg Reagan

Hull remind me of Wigan when they first started in the Prem...

But i hope they can maintain their form and consistency to justify their position in the prem

• 4 months later...