IGNORED

Worst Player This Season, So Far?

Sickboy

Worst Player this season  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Whos been our must unrelaible/under par/ just plain pants, player this season?

• Howard
    • Neville
    • Lescott
    • Baines
    • Yobo
    • Jagielka
    • Arteta
    • Cahill
    • Yakubu
    • One of the others

arteta for me. Before everyone jumps on me this is why: he is without doubt our best and most creative player on the ball, but always gives the ball away and we rely on him so much. His set pieces are terrible, cant beat the first man on corners. And the games when really big players turn a game and take it by the scruff of the neck he just hasnt been doing it.

Believe me I AM his biggest fan but he has been poor so far.

Dont think that Phil Neville or Phil Jagielka deserve to be in that poll - they have been excellent for us this season. I do believe that Lescott has been a liability at the back this season, closely followed by Howard. I'm even coming to the thought now that we should stick Carlo in against Newcastle. I mean, Howard made a great save against Liege before the goal but he's letting too many goals slip from his gloves. We need to make Goodison a fortress again and the defence is the reason we can't.

arteta for me. Before everyone jumps on me this is why: he is without doubt our best and most creative player on the ball, but always gives the ball away and we rely on him so much. His set pieces are terrible, cant beat the first man on corners. And the games when really big players turn a game and take it by the scruff of the neck he just hasnt been doing it.

Believe me I AM his biggest fan but he has been poor so far.

Agree 100% mate. Arteta has been terrible this season. Did great against Blackburn but since then has done absoultely nothing. He seems to be shouting at his team-mates a lot when he needs to look at himself before critisising others.

Good

Yobo

Jagielka

Castillo

Cahill

Neville(*)

Pienaar

Osman

Rodwell

Saha

Yakubu (Not of late, but great start)

Baxter

Vaughan

Bad

Howard

Hibbert

Baines

Arteta

Fellaini

Anichebe

N/A

Van der Meyde

Wallace

Kissock

Turner

Ruddy

Nash

Nuno

Jacobsen

Agard

Good

Yobo

Jagielka

Castillo

Cahill

Neville(*)

Pienaar

Osman

Rodwell

Saha

Yakubu (Not of late, but great start)

Baxter

Vaughan

Bad

Howard

Hibbert

Baines

Arteta

Fellaini

Anichebe

N/A

Van der Meyde

Wallace

Kissock

Turner

Ruddy

Nash

Nuno

Jacobsen

Agard

I see you left out Lescott there... which is pretty much right, as the Joleon we know has been missing the whole season so far.

Edited by Droobie

To be fair, i thought lescott did very well at center half against liege, more so than yobo has done, and i dont think hes suited to left back, he should just stick to CB.....without a doubt though his positioning on the left back has caused us some mad defense errors and conceeded us a hell of a lot of goals, id feel a lot better if in january we poached the da silva brothers of united on a half season loan.