IGNORED

Booing Cashley

Guest Reg Reagan

Personally I thought it was pathetic. One of the main reasons why I hate "England Fans". One mistake, which wasn't even that costly in the wider picture, and he's villafied. Pathetic. The man and his character is questionabale but if he's in an england shirt, playing in wembley, then he should be getting support, not booed.

Can you blame certain England players for not showing complete passion for the three lions when they are booed and castigated everytime they touch the ball, or if they don't score a goal after 10 minutes.

The glory-supporters that have turned up in the game since the advent of the premier league are killing off true support in the england national team. They have no real patriotism as they are not supporting teams becasue thats where they come from, or for family reasons, they chose Man U, or Chelsea becasue they just won the league. They demand success and have unrealistic views on what England should be achieving.

Maybe if England fans din't attach such degrees of pressure and anticipation on players they could relax a little more and play better football, rather than singling out of player becasue of one mistake, or booing becasue they don't score in a timely fasion.

Jesus, it annoys the fuck out me. Support your country or fuck off. Don't start booing your own players, pathetic.

Booing Ashley Is Wrong Says Rio

"As regards the booing of Ashley, a lot of the fans will go home - and I hope they will be ashamed of what they were doing," Ferdinand said. "You want your fans to be behind you. Everyone is human, and people make mistakes. We are big enough to hold our hands up when we have made a mistake, but it is not made any easier when you have got your own fans booing you.''

You Should Be Ashamed

I agree with the points in this thread and the article above. After a mistake the best way to get behind the player is to cheer him on and give him confidence that he needs. He knew that it was his fault that the goal went in and I feel that the fans booing only made it worse for Cole and the team on a whole. The fans have a right to boo if they wish, but c'mon its not what they should be doing.

Come on England.

Personally I thought it was pathetic. One of the main reasons why I hate "England Fans". One mistake, which wasn't even that costly in the wider picture, and he's villafied. Pathetic. The man and his character is questionabale but if he's in an england shirt, playing in wembley, then he should be getting support, not booed.

Can you blame certain England players for not showing complete passion for the three lions when they are booed and castigated everytime they touch the ball, or if they don't score a goal after 10 minutes.

The glory-supporters that have turned up in the game since the advent of the premier league are killing off true support in the england national team. They have no real patriotism as they are not supporting teams becasue thats where they come from, or for family reasons, they chose Man U, or Chelsea becasue they just won the league. They demand success and have unrealistic views on what England should be achieving.

Maybe if England fans din't attach such degrees of pressure and anticipation on players they could relax a little more and play better football, rather than singling out of player becasue of one mistake, or booing becasue they don't score in a timely fasion.

Jesus, it annoys the fuck out me. Support your country or fuck off. Don't start booing your own players, pathetic.

+1

I completely agree.

Also, as a Scotland fan I can say right now that we'd take Ashley Cole over the defenders we have in a heartbeat. England fans really need to stop whining. They have world class in all positions.

+1

I completely agree.

Also, as a Scotland fan I can say right now that we'd take Ashley Cole over the defenders we have in a heartbeat. England fans really need to stop whining. They have world class in all positions.

That's because you have Naysmith there, god help you. And Broadfoot on the other side, he's even worse!