IGNORED

Best Team In The Country This Year..

MikeO

Nice one rocco.

Pat and Fozz - cheers boys, she is actually taking me up on this. The only thing stud about me this weekend is me stood in the kitchen making a f*cking breakfast. :angry:

Some people go up in other peoples estimation and others take a serious nose dive. ;)

ATB

Mac

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fozzie22
Nice one rocco.

Pat and Fozz - cheers boys, she is actually taking me up on this. The only thing stud about me this weekend is me stood in the kitchen making a f*cking breakfast. :angry:

Some people go up in other peoples estimation and others take a serious nose dive. ;)

ATB

Mac

:lol:

Pat and Fozz thank you for prompting him to do the right thing, I will expect him to cook my breakfast while i watch the footie in bed.

Not exactly the best Everton performance i've seen, but against sunderland we should have put them to the sword, got to give turner a go in the next game, i think he has earned it.

T

posts from me are very few and far between, but i have to say that evertons form over the last few months has been very impressive. I've seen a lot of posts here commenting on the standard of opposition that they have come up against is not necessarily as high as it could be, but at the end of the day, they are all teams from the premiership.

To go on such a run of form against ANY teams is a great achievement.

The facts dont lie, five months ago Everton were a side struggling to stay afloat in the premiership and everbody under the sun had written them off. But in true blue style they have fought like dogs and ground out essential results and put themselves in a great position!

Its a short list of teams that can come back from the brink and lift their heads up high and say we are challenging the top half of the table for european spots. Fair play to a team that never loses hope and never gives up on their ambitions, there just aint another club in the league that have the belief, courage and commitment that Everton have. Lot o clubs could learn from that.

I personally believe that beattie should be ahead of crouch in the england line up (even if he was a knob when i met him, dont make his footballing skills any less).

Keep it up boys, your an example to the rest of the premiership and long may it continue!

bet ya didnt expect that from a pool fan :D

keep up the good work!

.....stunned silence... :o ...need to give some thought to a response. That's not true actually, my double glazing fitter on Friday (not to mention my brother) was equally as magnanimous. Just unusual for a fair minded red to take the trouble to post :) .

Edited by mikeo