IGNORED

Emad Metab

Egyptian international striker Emad Metab, who is currently plying his trade for Saudi side Al Ittihad, on loan from Egypt's Al Ahly, might be on his way to Everton. (Metab was a former IMScouting Player to Watch.)

The player's agent, Mohamed Hamid, said: "I traveled to England a week ago to agree on final details of the contract with Everton. We agreed on everything, and Emad Metab was informed about the course of negotiations, and he is glad about it."

The agent added that Metab, who has scored five goals in eight appearances this season, is not satisfied playing in the Saudi league. "We will have only to wait for the end of the season until he officially moves to the English league," Hamid added.

Amr Zaki is on loan at Wigan, so he's not going to stay there. When his contract comes up clubs will be queing to get him on the team and I think he would do well in our's. He's not going to be going for that much money as he comes from some low-Egyptian club so prices will be cheap. If we jump in early then we could see Zaki playing at Goodison.

As for Metab, should be a good addition to the team :)

Amr Zaki is on loan at Wigan, so he's not going to stay there. When his contract comes up clubs will be queing to get him on the team and I think he would do well in our's. He's not going to be going for that much money as he comes from some low-Egyptian club so prices will be cheap. If we jump in early then we could see Zaki playing at Goodison.

As for Metab, should be a good addition to the team :)

Dream on mate.

His club will charge an arm and a leg after his performances this season for a start. Also, the shite and City are interested.

Can anyone find any footage of Metab? I can't. Star reckons we've done a £2m deal to sign him in jan already - if thats true I reckon that's the end of the Wagner Love story, we dont need two strikers.

Interesting to hear talk of a clear-out at Man City too, definitely wouldn't mind Elano, and how about having Ball back? Better player than Hibbert.

Can anyone find any footage of Metab? I can't. Star reckons we've done a £2m deal to sign him in jan already - if thats true I reckon that's the end of the Wagner Love story, we dont need two strikers.

Interesting to hear talk of a clear-out at Man City too, definitely wouldn't mind Elano, and how about having Ball back? Better player than Hibbert.

Wrong side nogs, Hibbert is a right back Ball is a left back, we have Baines, Lescott and Valente.

Youtube could make any1 look like a superstar, they only take the good clips.

Nobody said he was a superstar Nogs wanted footage thats all i could find and for 2m in todays market for a striker with a good record and he's Egypt's first choice striker who are becoming a decent side, If its true he wants out and were willing i would take a shot on him and put the funds "if any" towards a Midfielder.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Gary Neville isn't as good as Phil anymore. The way he played on Saturday he wouldn't get a game in our youth squad. This is definantly going to be his last season at Old Trafford because that young Rafael bloke looks to be a star

Gary Neville is still a way better technical player than Phil, im not having that, But wouldnt take him for free, scum manc tw*t, imagine the stick we would get for having them both its bad enough having Phil.

Edited by Blue4Ever

Daily Star reported this too..

The problem with Arabic players is there's too many ways of spelling their names so you can never find any information on them!

I've seen his name spelt as Motaeb, Mateb and Metab

Dark - the quality of Al Ahly and Zamalek in Egypt is very good, they'd be competing for the top end of the Championship at least. Saying that Ibrahim Said never played when he signed for us a few years ago.

Moyes.

“I don’t know anything about it. I’ve never heard of him,"

“I might have seen him play, but the name doesn’t mean anything to me.”

....so it must be true then :lol: !

Haha yeah he must be telling porkies the guys regarded as one of Africa's best players and has won may awards so he's bound to be on many mangers rader, i can see this happening now he's said that :rolleyes: