IGNORED

Holidays

dark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Tenerife in May for ten days. First time had take our daughter over there. She was a year old at the time. She loved it even more so with all the attention she got.

We are thinking of going back over in in October but that is to look for work and somewhere to live if cant find a job over here.

I went to Tenerife in May for ten days. First time had take our daughter over there. She was a year old at the time. She loved it even more so with all the attention she got.

We are thinking of going back over in in October but that is to look for work and somewhere to live if cant find a job over here.

I dont blame you Adam if not for being a soft touch when it comes to family i would have upped and left a while ago. I have a few mates who live and work in Spain mainly just labouring but they love it and get by well enough.

I hated going on holiday when the transfer window is still open as used to go to an interent cafe about every couple of hours just hoping to get some news on new signings then feel disappointed when nothing happended so would have to stop of at the pub on the way back to the hotel (even though the missus said they had internet at the hotel)