IGNORED

Holidays

dark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I'm having a colonoscopy. I'm more nervous :ohno01: :lol::lol::unsure: .

I was just sipping on a beef minestrone soup when i read that cheers mate :lol:

If you dont mind me asking Mike is everything ok any particular reason for the check?

Edited by EFC-Paul

I was just sipping on a beef minestrone soup when i read that cheers mate :lol:

If you dont mind me asking Mike is everything ok any particular reason for the check?

:lol: Sorry about that.

Precautionary measure....my brother's just had a couple of polyps removed which turned out to be cancerous so he's got to have surgery.

Moves me into a higher risk category because there's a certain amount of genetic factor in it so it's just to be on the safe side.

On the up side my kid brother is getting married on the 14th (coincidentally my wedding anniversary also).

:lol: Sorry about that.

Precautionary measure....my brother's just had a couple of polyps removed which turned out to be cancerous so he's got to have surgery.

Moves me into a higher risk category because there's a certain amount of genetic factor in it so it's just to be on the safe side.

On the up side my kid brother is getting married on the 14th (coincidentally my wedding anniversary also).

Hope all goes well mate for both you and your brother. Well im off to work in ten mins really cant be arsed today 3:30 til 23:30 <_<

Edited by EFC-Paul

Precautionary measure....my brother's just had a couple of polyps removed which turned out to be cancerous so he's got to have surgery. Moves me into a higher risk category because there's a certain amount of genetic factor in it so it's just to be on the safe side.

Best Wishes to everyone there Mike. Hope it all goes well for your brother.

I've just started to feel what it's like to have holidays again. It's a Monday morning and I'm here posting on ToffeeTalk, I guess I would be doing that in school time anyway but the point is that I don't have to be in school for another 15 days. How I do love Easter B) <3

Edited by dark

• 1 month later...

Nothing big this year, bit of camping in August probably....Glastonbury :) .

Big plans for next year though, my fiftieth birthday so armed with 15,000 Air-Miles (prob 17,000 by then) we're gonna be doing something special....either long haul or a long stay (3 weeks minimum) somewhere nearer.

Nothing big this year, bit of camping in August probably....Glastonbury :) .

Big plans for next year though, my fiftieth birthday so armed with 15,000 Air-Miles (prob 17,000 by then) we're gonna be doing something special....either long haul or a long stay (3 weeks minimum) somewhere nearer.

Are yu going to Glastonbury festival or just going to the place? If you're going to the festival then I am eternally jealous. They just announced the other acts this week. As well as Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen and Blur there is now also the likes of Nick Cave, Kasabian and Spinal Tap. SPINAL TAP. Amazing. I wish to god I was going.

Are yu going to Glastonbury festival or just going to the place? If you're going to the festival then I am eternally jealous. They just announced the other acts this week. As well as Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen and Blur there is now also the likes of Nick Cave, Kasabian and Spinal Tap. SPINAL TAP. Amazing. I wish to god I was going.

Little known secret Jamie, our Mike is a huge Quo fan and they are headlining apparently :D

Are yu going to Glastonbury festival or just going to the place?

Just the place mate (Glastonbury festival isn't actually in Glastonbury anyway, it's in Pilton which is seven miles away and much closer to Shepton Mallett, affectionately known locally as Shit'n Smellitt :huh: ).

We had our first place together in the town and Josh was...er...created there. Good job we didn't go for the Beckham method of naming children :P .

Go back every year if we can.....it's a good place to be :).

Just the place mate (Glastonbury festival isn't actually in Glastonbury anyway, it's in Pilton which is seven miles away and much closer to Shepton Mallett, affectionately known locally as Shit'n Smellitt :huh: ).

We had our first place together in the town and Josh was...er...created there. Good job we didn't go for the Beckham method of naming children :P .

Go back every year if we can.....it's a good place to be :).

Is that where they 'discovered' piltdown man Mike?????, long before the festivals started, there have been many since then :lol:

• 1 month later...

I'm signing off for 3 weeks. Flying out to spain later today, back for the arsenal game. I'm looking forward to the break from transfer frustration! Keep soldiering on toffeetalkers!!!

They do have computers in Spain now ya know!! No excuses, find an internet bar and carry on suffering with the rest of us :D !

Apart from that....have a good time :) .