IGNORED

Sunderland (home)

toffee77

What row are you in Martyn?

We were in N and I could only just see the big screen if I ducked right down to the head height of the people in front. Could see the whole pitch fine so no complaints at all...strange when we first sat down...the roof felt like it was restricting the view a bit but forgot about it completely once the game got going.

I couldn't get a more detailed seating plan so this is quite annoying....

BLOCK: LB3

ROW: D

SEAT: 143&144

OBSTRUCTED VIEW

can anyone elaborate on how it is obstructed? because i was trying to pick the best place to see a full view of the pitch, I had no idea I was buying obstructed view seats. Which they failed to mention on the site. :angry:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that'll be too bad....you'll have a pillar cutting of a bit of pitch but you'll be able to see round it by shifting a bit. Once the game starts you'll forget about it.

Have you thought of joining Westcountry Blues? I'm not a member because I prefer to travel under my own steam but for £10 membership you can get a coach to all home games for £19 a trip. They do a pick-up in Almondsbury in Bristol which must be 30/40 miles from you I'd have thought. Worth considering.

Link here http://www.westcountryblues.org.uk/