IGNORED

Sunderland (home)

toffee77

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer to see the second one but with Ossie back in place of Vic.

My first game of the year and all will be well as I'll have Josh with me and he's never seen us lose....or even drop a point :) . His lowpoint was having to go to a penalty shoot-out at Bristol City at his first ever game :P .

So three points is assured; bit of style and a few goals would be nice also.

Full house!........The Blues returning to form!

The only thing that can go wrong....is Sunderland not reading the script!There new manager Sbragia was appointed full time this mornning, honeymoon period over mate!!

If Jagielka and Lescott are up for this, Baines and Hibbert really do have something to prove, that could be a back four beyond Sunderland capabilities.

I wonder if Moyes will try a "new boy, home début" stunt ie Gosling.Played pretty well against Borough, it would raise the crowd and could get the players caught up in the passion.

Cahill is the man, he and Pienaar.....Sunderland wont be looking forward to Goodison today.

I dont think tired legs will be the case Jirby as Sunderland are fielding the same team bar two defenders and were lucky not to get beat off Blackburn. If we keep Cisse and especially Malbranque quite they cant operate as they would want to with a full house behind our lads and a streak of our own this should be a good game and three points.

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka, Lescott, Baines, Arteta, Osman, Neville, Fellaini, Pienaar, Cahill.

Subs: Nash, Van der Meyde, Rodwell, Jutkiewicz, Anichebe, Gosling, Kissock.

Sunderland: Fulop, Whitehead, Nosworthy, Collins, Bardsley, Malbranque, Tainio, Richardson, Murphy, Cisse, Jones.

Subs: Colgan, Edwards, Yorke, Healy, Colback, Henderson, Prica