IGNORED

No One Is For Sale

Hypothetically speaking...

How much would you sell Arteta and Lescott to Shitty for?

I would hate to lose either but every has their price right?

For me....

Arteta - £25m

Lescott - £17m

They may seem big numbers but who do you replace them with that will guarantee their level of performance in the premiership? You have to spend big, big bucks to find an equivilant.

For me....

Arteta - £25m

Lescott - £17m

They may seem big numbers but who do you replace them with that will guarantee their level of performance in the premiership? You have to spend big, big bucks to find an equivilant.

:huh:

if that's your price then Fellaini was the bargain of the century...

i'd say 15m arteta , 8m lescott.

Edited by holystove

I think its hard to put a price tag on your own players at times as we see them differently to other supporters i think Stove is about right maybe Lescott at around £10mil. We cant afford to lose anyone we are short enough on numbers as it is and we would struggle to recoupe enough money from our players to buy anyone else of much more quality anyway, Get a couple of decent loans in and we will be fine.

Edited by EFC-Paul

Everton has been reducing in squad size for a couple of years now, letting players go in the january transfer is a bad move, seeing how well the team is doing now. Not only that, but practically NO ONE wants to loose players at this stage, so anyone good would be very expensive. Unless things have changed since last summer, and this time there's talent under scrutiny for potential replacements, the best move is no move at all.

It's one thing not be able to afford to buy, another altogether to leave some of the quality that is there leave. All players have their price, but Moyes is arguably the best in the Premiership at making use of the loan system. It would be nice to make the top six again, and at least get us to the end of the season having achieved that before taking another look.

If we don't need to sell for financial reasons then we can just play this out in the media like Sporting did with us on Moutinho. Arteta and Lescott together are worth £30M at least in my eyes, when Lescott is on top of his game he is one of the top defenders in the Premiership.