IGNORED

Everton V Tottenham

Heather_6

Wright looked better on MOTD than, maybe he is getting more confident yet I hope this will put him in the shop window more so than make Moyes think he can be No 1. I agree with Fozzie here Spurs are simply better than us, they have a good squad best of british backbone and they always have money to spend, where from who knows..

At least Chelsea won so the pressure is off them on Monday as they have a good gap and only need 4 points hopefully this will work in our favour cant see it tho.

ye the ref, was how shall we say happy with a 1-0 tottenham win, having said that the crowd were up for it for 15 minutes in the 2nd half roaring behind them but they let us down. tottenham were first to every 2nd ball, cahill took 50 minutes to turn up. when ferrari came on, the first action was he barged aaron lennon into the advertising hording by the paddock, if only that had been done in the first minute, Naysmith had an absolutely Brilliantly Bollocks game! they went past him soo easily i could have done it. yes tottenham fully deserved it, because he dithered did davy, it was clear at half time we needed to switch ozzie to the right and put killa on as davies was doing.... erm, well its an insult on nothing to say he was doing that, beattie has given up on england. or at least he knew he was never going tbh. good to see ferrari back he did ok. in fact he's our man of the match :lol: Strong Performance by teflon :o

the moral of the story, GIVE THE KIDS A CHANCE DAAAAAAAAVVVIE!

Dickie is a very good shot stopper, but thats not enough!

the midfield were not up for it, which makes it very difficult for BT and Faddy, when the midfield/wingers (davies and osman) wont go wide the forwards have to, which is pointless having them, putting in the crosses!

im praying VDM will turn out to not be a crock so we can get him and arteta on the wings.

fuck it, im off to church before this chelsea game

THEY WHERE A LOT BETTER AT PLAYING FOOTBALL THAN WE WHERE, THEY HAVE BETTER PLAYERS THAN WE HAVE, AND HAD PLAYERS WITH PACE WHO WENT PAST US AS THO WE WHERE STUCK TO THE FLOOR.

Personally I think that Joey was the main man, and Ferrari looked OK when he came on, so what does Moysey do, ??..... drops him and Brings back Weir for the Chelsea game, Cant see Ferrari staying in the summer, Moysey is a Twat. :angry:

Spurs Deserved the Win, and if it was 3 or 4 nil i wouldnt have argued, they were far superior to us.

Edited by toffeelicker