IGNORED

I Wonder Who ?

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

Just watched Sky Sports interview with Moyes , and he looked VERY optimistic regarding a new signing :)

When asked if there was any chance of a new signing , he said " Aye , I think there is " and when asked if it would be a new striker , he said " might even be someone else " or words to that effect :D

I'm wondereing whether Fergie might have had a hand in something :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes has seen a number of injury setbacks deplete his squad this season, and when asked if the acquisition of a loan signing as cover before the close of the transfer window on Monday was a possibility he replied in the positive.

“We could yes. We’ll wait and see what happens,” he said.

“If it does it does, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. I’m really happy with the players I’ve got and how well they’re doing.”

thats from sentanta

i hope he aint talkin about darren bent ?? cus he is stayin now since defoes injury

i have a feeling it maybee that 23 year old lad ?? who everyone said is good on fm lmao ??

I'm wondereing whether Fergie might have had a hand in something :lol:

Tevez.

Fergie wants to see him play for the rest of the season to make up his mind whether to sign him but, with Rooney due back, he's not going to get into the United team.

You heard it here first :P .

Tevez.

Fergie wants to see him play for the rest of the season to make up his mind whether to sign him but, with Rooney due back, he's not going to get into the United team.

You heard it here first :P .

Is it even possible to loan out Tevez? Because technically he's only on loan at Man Utd....

Well, keane looks like he's off (left out of squad again!) and it sounds like tottenham. But I doubt he'd let bent go, but who knows a loan until summer then a deal involving yak in the summer to tempt them? Yak only sticks around for 2 seasons usually and harry loves him...

c1982 Posted Today, 9:13 AM

Well, keane looks like he's off (left out of squad again!) and it sounds like tottenham. But I doubt he'd let bent go, but who knows a loan until summer then a deal involving yak in the summer to tempt them? Yak only sticks around for 2 seasons usually and harry loves him...

y on earth would u swap yak for bent are you mad

y on earth would u swap yak for bent are you mad

I wouldn't but harry is a big fan and his attitude didn't seem right when he's played this season. Yak usually only stops at a club for a couple of seasons e.g. pompy and boro, it may be time to move on unless he's found the club he's going to stick with? Who knows?

I'm just saying there's logic if that was the thought process of the deal.

I call the Russian League a different league to this. Please tell me he has set our league on fire and i'll eat a hat if its true, frankly its not. Look at Forlan for example, could not hack it here, can in spanish league. Jo is wank. As will be Vanger Love. And dont no one give me any youtube videos of them, anyone can look good on youtube.

I woul;d have had Jo here before he went to Man City and only a loan deal so hopefully will be like most of DM loans deal (turns out to be good)

A complete change from 2 days ago when he said was not going to get anyone one as the loan deals we was looking at had fallen through

I call the Russian League a different league to this. Please tell me he has set our league on fire and i'll eat a hat if its true, frankly its not. Look at Forlan for example, could not hack it here, can in spanish league. Jo is wank. As will be Vanger Love. And dont no one give me any youtube videos of them, anyone can look good on youtube.

He has only played 13 games and scored 3 goals no record feat but to judge him soley on that is unfair he has a good record and the Russian league is no amatuer league as we have seen in recent times they have very good players.

This deal must hinge on the Santa Cruz deal going through..........................and I'm certain that will happen.

I haven't seen that much of the lad but he was a player Moyes had looked at. From what I have seen he does not inspire me but once the ginger one has had a go at him who knows.......................lets hope it comes off

In those 13 games two goals came in one match, the rest of the time he has made so many bad misses when ive seen him play, he makes robbie keane look like a top goal scorer at liverpool.

Has no confidence playing in a team that has no collective confidence. Who knows what a bit of Everton spirit would do for him?

I'll (as I have in the past) leave the decision to Davey on this one :) .

right boys lets kick this thread back into life

sky sports jero just come on and said yes jo has signed but an agent inside the club has confirmed moyes is workin very hard 2 bring another certin player in at the momment so its not all over at goodison

who could this be ?

this is a really exciting last day :) i feel like a kid on cristmas eve :P

right boys lets kick this thread back into life

sky sports jero just come on and said yes jo has signed but an agent inside the club has confirmed moyes is workin very hard 2 bring another certin player in at the momment so its not all over at goodison

who could this be ?

this is a really exciting last day :) i feel like a kid on cristmas eve :P

i wouldnt get your hopes up