IGNORED

Chelsea Have Appealed Against Lampards Red Card

BBC...

The Football Association has confirmed that no disciplinary action will be taken against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa for his challenge on Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.

So, physical assault on the football field is acceptable, but winning a tackle (Frank Lampard) is a red card offence. Pathetic.

Guest efctaxi
How can you say that when Bosingwa didn't even get charged?

They probably thought about it and then saw OH, it's a Liverpool player, who cares then...

The equivalent would have been Gerrard getting sent off , Liverpool losing , and the ref saying afterwards " oops I made a mistake " ;) That's how important Lampard is to Chelski .

"Referee Mike Riley phoned Frank Lampard to personally apologise for sending the Chelsea player off at the weekend."

Did anyone see the S*n "journalist" on Setanta yesterday insisting it was the right decision and that Lampard meant it?

Smug c*n* (not a word I use often but S*n journos warrant it :angry: ).

"Referee Mike Riley phoned Frank Lampard to personally apologise for sending the Chelsea player off at the weekend."

Did anyone see the S*n "journalist" on Setanta yesterday insisting it was the right decision and that Lampard meant it?

Smug c*n* (not a word I use often but S*n journos warrant it :angry: ).

Probably the same one that was covering the derby.

I thought they were surposed to be neutral.

He was off his head.

Didn't see any footage from this game, but chelsea fan at work told me that Gerrard had done a similar tackle earlier.....MISSED the ball and thankfully the player, and play just carried on!

Also, now maybe the Chelsea fan was just a bad looser, he told me Gerrard was booked for a dive in the penalty area......haven't heard anything about this either.I know a lot of Evertonians hate the Yak for going down, myself included......but surely GERRARD didn't do ANOTHER dive in the penalty area after the stick he got for that dive in the champions league. :o

Guest Reg Reagan
BBC...

The Football Association has confirmed that no disciplinary action will be taken against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa for his challenge on Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.

So, physical assault on the football field is acceptable, but winning a tackle (Frank Lampard) is a red card offence. Pathetic.

so are we allowed to kick the rs players around just like how bosingwa did to bena-useless?

Didn't see any footage from this game, but chelsea fan at work told me that Gerrard had done a similar tackle earlier.....MISSED the ball and thankfully the player, and play just carried on!

Also, now maybe the Chelsea fan was just a bad looser, he told me Gerrard was booked for a dive in the penalty area......haven't heard anything about this either.I know a lot of Evertonians hate the Yak for going down, myself included......but surely GERRARD didn't do ANOTHER dive in the penalty area after the stick he got for that dive in the champions league. :o

He will do what ever he can to get the decision to go his way. But call everyone else if they do anything wrong.

Then they wonder why people hate them.