IGNORED

Arteta To Utd?

Arteta at Utd

Toffeeweb is reporting that Mikky might be off to Utd, the pic above shows him entering for the Sunderland game yesterday. If this is true it sucks major balls would explain why ferguson was at the Everton game today tho. Actually utd are playing spurs on mon so that explains that but still worrying..

Edited by L_Blue

I'm playing devils advocate here, does he have any mates (Ronaldo?) who play for either side?, did he just fancy a day out?.

Aww who the f*ck am I kidding, let's have Utd's eyes out sell him for as much as we possibly can. C*nt.

If I am wrong I will apologise, but I don't think so.

ATB

Mac

I'm playing devils advocate here, does he have any mates (Ronaldo?) who play for either side?, did he just fancy a day out?.

Aww who the f*ck am I kidding, let's have Utd's eyes out sell him for as much as we possibly can. C*nt.

ATB

Mac

Spot on, if he turns out to be a greedy little twit then we shuld be greedy little cunts for once and put him up for auction (just dont let bill in charge, he will sell him for a big mac and two tickets to les miserables <_<

Guest fozzie22

ATB

Mac

And from what i can gather hes mates with a few of the RS spanish players

If the price is right Moyes will sell got to be looking at 7 million for him which is a good return on 2.5m. If he wants to go let him IMO if he wants to stay then great we would love him to stay he is great. If he goes to Utd can see us with O'Shea or someone like that and 2 million would rather the money to strengthen the team.

If Arteta goes then Everton shoulf lost the "F" in the EFC coz without him in the team they are a load of sh!te. No invention, no ability, no creativity, waste of time.

If the lad does go then good luck to him. He's probably sick and tired of playing alongside some of the worst players in the Prem week in week out and fancies his chances playing alongside players of some ability.

As for getting £7m for him, don't kid yourself, a mill and a UTD sub will be all we get, Moyes can't negotiate his way round a roundabout and Kenwright is off making a western play for the next 3 months.

Hate to be the bearer of doom but we're fecked if he does go cos if the rumours about Yobo leaving are true then that leaves a paper thin squad of crap.