IGNORED

Swansea City

I've just watched their match against Fulham and the Swans played them off the park at times, if they'd had a couple more decent players Fulham would have been out the cup. Fulham took the lead with a slightly fortunate og totally against the run of play. Jason Scotland scored a cracking equaliser having squandered far easier chances. Two things impressed about the Swans, their style of play was pure football, no long ball just quick decisive inter passing, yes it broke down from time to time but they never stopped playing in that fashion. The other was Jordi Gomez, we could do far worse than have a bid at that lad his tackling, ball play and vision were all terrific. Roberto Martinez has done a remarkable job with this club having taken over when they were nearly relegated to the Blue Square they are now in with a shout at the play offs for the Prem, he must be the best young manager in the leagues.....................Swansea are worth watching.

Just a side note on Fulham, AJ got taken off, to me he was disinterested throughout, a shadow of the player he should be and as far as Fulham are concerned a total waste of money, good business Mr Moyes :lol:

It was asking a lot for Cardiff to reach the finals again this year after last year, they came pretty far, and will have earnt a bit of cash from getting this far through it....

Wales is a shit heap let's be fair, and I'm as Welsh as they come

I love my country, but it doesn't stop it being an "invisible" nation

Let's be fair, even if we won the 6 nations I doubt it would make the back of any newspaper, but if england did, how long would we hear about it?

Wales has no exports at the moment and as such noone knows anything about it apart from male voice choirs, sheep and tom jones/catherine zeta jones/anthony hopkins/charlotte church/the stereophonics

Though I suppose we did bring Lee Evans into the world, and Batman and James Bond are both Welsh so that's something I guess <_<

Guest efctaxi
It was asking a lot for Cardiff to reach the finals again this year after last year, they came pretty far, and will have earnt a bit of cash from getting this far through it....

Wales is a shit heap let's be fair, and I'm as Welsh as they come

I love my country, but it doesn't stop it being an "invisible" nation

Let's be fair, even if we won the 6 nations I doubt it would make the back of any newspaper, but if england did, how long would we hear about it?

Wales has no exports at the moment and as such noone knows anything about it apart from male voice choirs, sheep and tom jones/catherine zeta jones/anthony hopkins/charlotte church/the stereophonics

Though I suppose we did bring Lee Evans into the world, and Batman and James Bond are both Welsh so that's something I guess <_<

Huh ?

Evans , Batman and Bond Welsh ?

Ian Flemming is English , and Bob Kane and Bill Finger were both American Jews :P As for Evans , he was born in Bristol lol :lol:

Wales is a nice place though ( for a holiday ) muwahahaha ( only kidding ) :D

Huh ?

Evans , Batman and Bond Welsh ?

Ian Flemming is English , and Bob Kane and Bill Finger were both American Jews :P As for Evans , he was born in Bristol lol :lol:

Wales is a nice place though ( for a holiday ) muwahahaha ( only kidding ) :D

Strange, I thought Christian Bale and Daniel Craig were both originally Welsh, and Evans said he was from Wales when he played in Cardiff last year :blink::huh::blink:

Ahh well

Christian Bale is orginally Welsh, but I thought Daniel Craig was from by me :blink: .

Craig has claimed in interviews to have welsh heritage (seems to be the thing nowadays) but yes you're right, my bad, and lee evans moved to rhyl, in north wales in his early teens, which is his link with wales.

All this operating of "my friend's mate" shit leaves you looking like an idiot sometimes. Still.....BATMAN!!!

Guest efctaxi
Strange, I thought Christian Bale and Daniel Craig were both originally Welsh, and Evans said he was from Wales when he played in Cardiff last year :blink::huh::blink:

Ahh well

Lol , you mean the actors who played Bond :lol:

That's something different again :P

Craig was born in Chester apparantly , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Craig

Christian Bale is indeed Welsh ( Pembrokeshire ) even though Wikipedia calls him an ' English ' actor :lol:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Bale

As for Batman , the authors were both American comic writers , as was the original actor Adam West .

Lee Evans http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Evans_(comedian)

Never take Wikipedia as fact though , as anyone can add so called 'fact' to Wiki .