IGNORED

Hello..

sinoharvest

Greetings..You know where i come from by my name. I am 27 from South part of China. I got to know everton when Li Tie joined this club after that i have been very much impressed by the unity this club has shown and also delighted by the progress it has made in the past 4 to 5 years.

I think currently everything is going on pretty well around the club and if we can keep doing this in the next 2 to 3 years. We will be seriously considered as a real threat to compete in the CL.

Also i think DM is a very good manager i think he'll stay with us for 10 years and he is trying to build a solid and united team in the long run. Around 5 years ago we had a very aged squad but now things have changed much better with the capture of the likes of TC,arteta,lescott fellani and yak. Those are the key players for now and future. I believe Moyes will continue surprise us by snatching the top-quality players from lower league and wonderboys like fellani from foreign leagues to furth boost the square.

I wish the best for the team and everyone who supports this team and let's wish it best of luck so we will finish exactly where we want to be this season and with some real bargins in the trnasfer market this summer we will give the big boys a real scare.

Greetings..You know where i come from by my name. I am 27 from South part of China. I got to know everton when Li Tie joined this club after that i have been very much impressed by the unity this club has shown and also delighted by the progress it has made in the past 4 to 5 years.

I think currently everything is going on pretty well around the club and if we can keep doing this in the next 2 to 3 years. We will be seriously considered as a real threat to compete in the CL.

Also i think DM is a very good manager i think he'll stay with us for 10 years and he is trying to build a solid and united team in the long run. Around 5 years ago we had a very aged squad but now things have changed much better with the capture of the likes of TC,arteta,lescott fellani and yak. Those are the key players for now and future. I believe Moyes will continue surprise us by snatching the top-quality players from lower league and wonderboys like fellani from foreign leagues to furth boost the square.

I wish the best for the team and everyone who supports this team and let's wish it best of luck so we will finish exactly where we want to be this season and with some real bargins in the trnasfer market this summer we will give the big boys a real scare.

Welcome mate, I see you are joining in our family of blues already, enjoy it they all good lads its just the ladies you have to look out for :lol::lol::lol:

Hello Orient Toffee,

I remember Li Tie, good passer of the ball, bad injury finished his Everton career!

Your English is very good!.......Do you watch the Blues on your pc (streams)?

Not really but i tried it last Sat. It was good i'd keep doing it.

You know what i like about Everton is its nature being people's club and more interestingly we buy players from lower leagues and giving them a chance to shine is really really some archievement to see.