IGNORED

Eduardo Salvio

never heard of the guy personally but if he has some skill then why not we could always use some of that.

Only problem I have is that the rumour is on tribal football, not exactly the most reliable of sources.

be interesting to see if it has any truth come seasons end

There could be a chance we get him. There's always the possibility that Inter want someone more famous and are un-willing to make a risk on him. He must be of some quality if he is being watched by so many clubs. Most of them top clubs. He will add some youth to the team and hopefully have a good career with us, with his young age he will be around for a long time yet.

He could also want a move to England. People like the Premiership, maybe that will sway him?

There is no doubt that he will be hard to sign but it can be done. If the fee is right and Moyes believes in him then I hope we get him. David has good success with his transfers and I have no doubt it will happen again. :)

looks tidy

There could be a chance we get him. There's always the possibility that Inter want someone more famous and are un-willing to make a risk on him. He must be of some quality if he is being watched by so many clubs. Most of them top clubs. He will add some youth to the team and hopefully have a good career with us, with his young age he will be around for a long time yet.

He could also want a move to England. People like the Premiership, maybe that will sway him?

There is no doubt that he will be hard to sign but it can be done. If the fee is right and Moyes believes in him then I hope we get him. David has good success with his transfers and I have no doubt it will happen again. :)

What has happened to that Nigerian kid we tried to borrow from Inter in the summer, I can't remember his name but he was supposed to be the next big thing..................not heard of him since

couldnt get a work permit

deal was sorted and then cos we couldnt get one obviously couldnt sign him

shame that

Victor Obinna his name was. He coulden't get a work permit like Marco said which put an end to any chances of signing him. I think that the reason for his permit falling through was his age and in-experiance. If he had been a higher rated player then maybe things could have happened. He has scored for José Mourinhio's team in their 4-0 win over AS Roma. In years to come he could be a good player, wonder how he would have done in the Premier League.