IGNORED

Manchester City (home)

jamiemaher85

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking tired from the semi finals still and with that tough game against Chelsea fitness is going to be the key. It's not going to be a clear game and Manchester City can do some threats if need be. We are without Jo and that could be a problem for us up front, I'd like to see Cahill getting into the attacking roles that he did so well in over the course of the season.

Bellamy, Wright-Phillips and Benjani are out for City today and that's good to hear. Bellamy would have been a really big threat had he played. I'm not convinced of a win today just yet but I think it's possible. They have some good players around the park like Stephen Ireland that will no doubt keep Howard at full focus. I'm going for a 1-1 draw although I can see us nicking the game 2-1 when the pressure starts to come fast.

Jagielka to score ;)

The team will come on to the pitch at GP today to a roar they will hear in Manchester, the adrenalin will kick in and we'll take Citeh apart, BELIEVE

Nash, Lescott, Vaughan, Cahill, Rodwell, Gosling, Baxter on the bench.

Have a feeling we might need TC personally.

Am thinkin that 2, We very defensive in the middle with castillo and neville. Lets hope casti can score another rocket like the one against standard liege.

As churinga said download sopcast and paste this link into sopcast at the top sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/6816 and click the blue arrow. Its good quality and english commentary

Good work churinga and coxy -- it works like a charm -- looks and sounds great!