IGNORED

Piccies Of Yourself..........

Mac

Andy, all the best looking women have freckles, don't they T?.

Another lovely couple, where are all the howlers?.

C'mon post some ugly women (not that anyone on here is a / or with a howler, just ugly women in general) to make us appreciate what we have.

ATB

Mac

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a bit unfair to talk about a friend like that

45467[/snapback]

She is no longer a friend to either of us.

And yes she does know the photo's were going to be used on the t'internet.

Mark, we feel she looks more like Blanche than Deirdre

ATB

Mac

can i ask y she aint a friend no more

45481[/snapback]

Of course, when me and T got married, she spent the whole day sulking like a little kid, then her son went and started throwing pork pies onto the post office roof.

I told him off for it and off she flounced, I had to go around to her house and I grovelled for her to come back for the nightime do. Once again she complained that she wanted to go home all night. So when we where ready to go we gave her a shout but she had pulled (believe it or not!!!!) so didn't want to come.

Afew days later she was constantly having a go at T, Tara thinks it was jealousy (not over me, but the fact T had got married full stop.

A small minded woman who couldn't be happy for her mate, and I have it on good authority that she is lousy in bed too.

ATB

Mac

Of course, when me and T got married, she spent the whole day sulking like a little kid, then her son went and started throwing pork pies onto the post office roof.

I told him off for it and off she flounced, I had to go around to her house and I grovelled for her to come back for the nightime do. Once again she complained that she wanted to go home all night. So when we where ready to go we gave her a shout but she had pulled (believe it or not!!!!) so didn't want to come.

Afew days later she was constantly having a go at T, Tara thinks it was jealousy (not over me, but the fact T had got married full stop.

A small minded woman who couldn't be happy for her mate, and I have it on good authority that she is lousy in bed too.

ATB

Mac

45483[/snapback]

Very close friends in the past were they Mac?? ;)

Very close friends in the past were they Mac??  ;)

45546[/snapback]

The howler in question is a little free with "her favours", the source is not only reliable but numerous.

T isn't into the love that dare not speak it's name - I've asked and got a slap for my troubles. :o

Love the piccie by the way huddo.

ATB

Mac

Edited by Mac 1970

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...