IGNORED

Interesting Quote From Tevez

We'll see what happens but in imaginary land over Jo, Crouch and Owen you'd be daft not to want Tevez.

At this point in time though we basically know we're getting a striker.

Order of want:

1. Tevez (won't happen lol)

2. Vagner Love

3. Jo

4. Crouch

5. Owen

Edited by `Moe Joe.

Order of want:

2. Owen

3. Crouch

4. Vagner Love

5. Jo

It would be great to see him here but with wages/fee then he just won't be able to. When he does move away from Old Trafford the pay packet is going to be something grand. I'd say that he would score more goals than Yakubu in a season and make some records within the club. He would definatly improve us and allow us to push for Champions League money.

No way that it could, or would happen but it's nice he got a mention.

I'll pay a pound towards his wages, if we get around 100,000 people to do the same, we might be able to have him for a week B)

Guest efctaxi
We'll see what happens but in imaginary land over Jo, Crouch and Owen you'd be daft not to want Tevez.

At this point in time though we basically know we're getting a striker.

Order of want:

2. Vagner Love

3. Jo

4. Crouch

5. Owen

Order of want:

2. Owen

3. Crouch

4. Vagner Love

5. Jo

It would be great to see him here but with wages/fee then he just won't be able to. When he does move away from Old Trafford the pay packet is going to be something grand. I'd say that he would score more goals than Yakubu in a season and make some records within the club. He would definatly improve us and allow us to push for Champions League money.

No way that it could, or would happen but it's nice he got a mention.

I'll pay a pound towards his wages, if we get around 100,000 people to do the same, we might be able to have him for a week B)

Tevez - Could happen depending on the final price , but let's face it ; he is probably sick to death of the English FA by now .

Owen - NO THANKS - The guy is all self and isn't what we want at Everton , unless a very big change in his work ethic takes place very quickly .

Crouch - He has the perfect attitude , and is miles better than peopl give him credit for , plus a proven goal scorer at all levels .

Vagner Love - Can't see what all the fuss is about myself . The prem is a different opposition than his current league .

Jo - Yes and no . Starting to warm to him , but he isn't better than Crouch .

Tevez for me is an animal in the box , and if we could get him for less than 20 mill , it would be worth the investment , but I've heard the price might rise to 42 mill :huh:

Besides , there are lots of other strikers out there who we could possibly get for a bargain .

Tevez - Could happen depending on the final price , but let's face it ; he is probably sick to death of the English FA by now . By all accounts wants to stay in england, won't come here though...i think citeh

Owen - NO THANKS - AGREED

Crouch - He has the perfect attitude , and is miles better than peopl give him credit for , plus a proven goal scorer at all levels .AGREED

Vagner Love - Can't see what all the fuss is about myself . The prem is a different opposition than his current league .

Jo - Yes and no . Starting to warm to him , but he isn't better than Crouch . NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Tevez for me is an animal in the box , and if we could get him for less than 20 mill , it would be worth the investment , but I've heard the price might rise to 42 mill :huh:WON't HAVE 20M NEVERMIND 40

Besides , there are lots of other strikers out there who we could possibly get for a bargain .

Tevez - I think that everyone would like to see him at Everton. He is world class and would improve any team's performance strike wise.

Owen - Similar to Tevez in terms of what he would bring. He has proved that he can score goals over the years and with WC '10 coming up he will be at the peak of his game.

Crouch - Did well at Liverpool and is doing well at Portsmouth. He's given less credit than he deserves like Taxi said, would like to see him at Goodison this summer.

Vagner Love - Meh, don't know enough about him to make a solid judgement but from what I've seen he looks the buisness.

Jo - Cost too much for what he would bring

Tevez for me is an animal in the box , and if we could get him for less than 20 mill , it would be worth the investment , but I've heard the price might rise to 42 mil

Bloody hell! Where is the money coming from for him? That's some big wallet right there, think that he's destination is Real Madrid.