IGNORED

Found A New Past Time

Guest efctaxi

Guest efctaxi

Just spent the day winding up the foul mouth little feckers on Bluemoon :lol:

Man I tell ya , there's some ok guys on there , but there are so many gobshites it's untrue :D

I used to like having a bit of banter with them , but from now on , it's no more mister nice guy lol .

What a bunch of losers :lmaosmiley:

Hoping to get banned before the night is out , while still being ..... ahem ..... nice :angel:

Guest efctaxi
we ban people who do that here, hopefully they'll kick you out soon lads.

Think you got the wrong end of the stick .

All started with me wishing them luck against Utd , but told to f off you phlegm gargling bin dipping scouse bast*** for one example ( there were many others ) so I simply stayed nice , and rubbed their defeat in their noses a little after the match , throughout various threads , whilst still staying ' nice ' :)

They wouldn't ban me :(:lol:

Some forum sites really do have some repulsive people on. I got alot of stick when I went onto the Sunderland board for the Talking To The Enemy section. Bunch of bloody narrow-minded idiots on there, there were a couple of good'uns there, but the majority just hurled abuse. The Spurs site I went to last week was probably the best i've been too. Very nice bunch. Good looking site too.

Some forum sites really do have some repulsive people on. I got alot of stick when I went onto the Sunderland board for the Talking To The Enemy section. Bunch of bloody narrow-minded idiots on there, there were a couple of good'uns there, but the majority just hurled abuse. The Spurs site I went to last week was probably the best i've been too. Very nice bunch. Good looking site too.

The TTTA for the Chelsea F.A cup final won't house nice people, you should see some of their F.A cup threads; predicting 3 and 4 nil <_<

Well the fans I spoke with for the Chelsea away game where all very nice. They are entitled to think that they will beat us heavily. Most of the top 4 think they can do the same when we come up against them but we will just have to keep proving them wrong. Complacency leads to mistakes.

The TTTA for the Chelsea F.A cup final won't house nice people, you should see some of their F.A cup threads; predicting 3 and 4 nil <_<

There's people on here predicting a 3/4-0 win against West Ham at the week-end :huh: . Does that make them not nice?

It's not gonna happen but they're not being nasty imo, just unrealistically over optimistic (nothing wrong with that :) ).

Guest efctaxi

Seen it all :huh:

Got fed up talking with the mancs last week , so rather than keep going in for more fun , I thought I'd kill my account instead , so I would stay off for good , like it or not .

I changed my email to sales@mcfc.co.uk and voila , account killed . :P

I couldn't access it any more , as it needed reactivating .

Job was a good'n .

Well , it seems the kind people at sales@mcfc.co.uk reactivated my account by pressing on the activation link sent to their email , and my account is back up running again lmao . :lmaosmiley:

So now , I have sales@mcfc.co.uk as my email , and every member there knows , that it must be genuine , as each account must be activated via the email address given right ?

Sounds like a job for windup taxi :whistle: :graduated: :laughingsmiley:

Edited by efctaxi

Your right there Jamie. We have a fantastic atmousphere here that some forums just dont. I was a member of Goonersworld (Arsenal) for a while at the start of the season when I did something similar to Taking To The Enemy, which Jamie now does week in and week out. They were a great set of people who were quite welcoming to me. Other forums are differant however.

I'm just glad that this forum has a good atmousphere about it ... for now ;)

Guest efctaxi
Your right there Jamie. We have a fantastic atmousphere here that some forums just dont. I was a member of Goonersworld (Arsenal) for a while at the start of the season when I did something similar to Taking To The Enemy, which Jamie now does week in and week out. They were a great set of people who were quite welcoming to me. Other forums are differant however.

I'm just glad that this forum has a good atmousphere about it ... for now ;)

Feck me ! Russ Abbots in da house :lol:

Just put this up on Bluemoon and am waiting for the fireworks to start. :D

Good decision to keep MH as he is a top Manager, 2 points ahead of Stoke is a good finishing position. Looking forward to next season and maybe finish 4points ahead.

:P:P